six✾

We're lost aren't we? I ask Ella as we turned back from another dead end, this is the sixth dead end we came across now Ella" I said to her in a bit irritated voice.

Ehh? But it's true that I always use this path" she said and look around, are you really sure? Let's just go back I don't really feel safe here" I murmured to her.

I guess your right, let's go back"
she said we both turned around to
leave.

Oh look what we have here boys,
two lost Kitty's" we heard someone
say behind us.

Me and Ella look at each other while we fastened our pace and gulp, I turned back to look who it was.

Oh how I wish I didn't, there were about 10 males there and they were following us.

I saw that at least two of them
hand pocket knives on there hands,
on the count of three run" I said
just loud enough for Ella to hear.

She gave me a nod and I started
counting,

One"

Two"

Three!

As soon as I said the number three both me and Ella sprinted out of the alley, we took a few turns making sure that it wasn't a dead end.

Make sure you catch both of them! We both heard the same voice said, this is why we shouldn't take a short cut next time Ella! I said to her as we continue to run.

I'm sorry! She said and we turned around only to bump into two males, I look up and felt a little relief when I saw who it was.

Y/n? Ran ask as he help me stood up, wait you know them y/n? Ella ask, yeah there my friend " I lied to her, I know these two like a few hours ago!

Hurry up and find those two! The four of heard someone say and it was close, Ella hugged me tightly fearing what will happen.

I look at Ran and Rindou with tears forming in my eyes, Ran pulled both of us behind them.

I want both of you to close your eyes and just hold my hand, and what ever you hear don't open your eyes okay? Ran said softly.

I nod and hold Ella's hand tightly in my other hand while I hold Ran's in my other hand.

Close your eyes and remember don't open them until I say so" Ran said and me and Ella just nod while we closed our eyes.

Ran began to walk somewhere and we heard some voices behind us, I flinch when I heard it was the same persons who were chasing us.

I felt Ran squeeze my hand and continue to walk, when them heard shouting and gun shots, it made me and Ella shake.

Moments later Ran finally stop, you can open your eyes now" he said, both me and Ella opened our eyes to see that were almost out of the ally and we can see our house.

I felt relieve wash over me but soon fear took over, where's Rindou? I'm sure I heard gun shots, I hope it wasn't him who got shot" I said to Ran while I look to his eyes.

He just gave me a chuckle and ruffled my hair, don't worry about him, my brother isn't that weak to be killed by just those people " Ran said.

Just then we heard footsteps, speaking of him there he is" Ran said and look at the person.

I look back to see Rindou wiping his face, and I swear I saw blood on his handkerchief, I just dismissed it up.

Thanks for saving both me and Ella back there" I said and bowed to both of them, I'll do the best I can to repay both of you" I said.

Well we were looking for a maid, so think about it? Ran said more like a question.

I gave a nod, sure I'll think about it" I said with a smile and drag Ella back to the house thinking that they already left.

So that's where she lives? Rindou ask his brother, I'll send some of our men to look over her and her friend, but I'll also make sure that she won't know" Ran said and left.

Rindou look at you and Ella for a few more seconds before following his older brother.

We'll make sure nothing happens
to you princess, even if it means
risking our lives for you'

.............

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter.