eleven ✾🔞

Go and changed darling, Lexi agreed " Ran said after he came out of the office.

Huh? I ask him confused, just go change " Rindou said, a sigh just escape my lips as I went to the backroom to change.

Let's go" Ran said with a smile as he pulled me by my arm and the three of us left the cafe.

Wait were are we going again? I ask as I got in the back of the car, to our house of course " Ran said and closed the door.

Now just shut up and use that pretty voice of yours later" Rindou said as he got in the passenger seat.

I just huff in annoyance but did what he said and just shut up, why are we going to their house anyway? I thought to myself.

.....

Woah, this is your house? I ask them as we got out of their car, let's go inside shall we? Ran said and I just nod.

But as soon as the three of us got inside the house I felt a pair of lips smash into mine.

Hmm! It was Rindou who suddenly kissed me, I heard Ran  chucke from behind me.

Woah don't forget to share Rin" he said and began to kissed my neck, moments later rindou pulled out from the kiss allowing me to take a few deep breaths.

What are you two doing? I ask as Ran continue to shower my neck with kisses.

Isn't it obvious darling? Rindou said as he wrap his arms around my waist, Ran  stop kissing my neck and put his chin on my shoulder.

It's hard to restrain ourselves when you look so fucking good right now" Ran said near mga ear.

How about we take this to the bedroom bro" Rindou looked at Ran who then lifted me up like I weigh nothing.

The three of us then entered whoever bedroom was it, Ran then put me on the mattress.

He then suddenly pulled my shirt, Eek! I squeeled in surprise on what he did, I can hear rindou whistle.

Nice breasts you have darling" he said in a husky voice besides me, my whole face went red when I felt Rindou's hand unclip my bra.

Ran pushed me down making me lay down on the mattress, rindou then started to suck my left breast while Ran did the same on the right side.

I felt Ran's hand lower until he reach my skirt, both of them then pulled away.

I layed there trying to catch my breath, oh? Seems like you enjoyed it sweetheart " Ran said and pulled down my skirt along with my underwear.

I was now laying there naked in front of them, my whole face heat up and I tried to cover myself but failed since Ran pinned my hands above my head.

Awe, don't try to cover yourself sweetheart " he said and began to shower my neck with kisses again.

Rindou began kissing my leg to my thigh, as he was doing that he didn't break eye contact with me.

Fu~ck" I suddenly moaned out as he lick my clit, see told you your voice would be nicer if you were moaning " he said and continue what he was doing.

Ran pulled away and began to unbutton his shirt, he then throwed it in the floor.

I can't help but stare at his body, especially on his tattoo, like what you see sweetheart? Ran ask with a chuckle making me look away from him.

I let out a sudden yelp when rindou entered a finger inside me, I felt a knot began to form on my stomach.

I'm close" I said to him making him add two more fingers and pump in and out faster.

Moments later I came on his finger, he took it out and showed it to me, he had a smirk on his face.

Both of them then strip of their clothes, and I gotta admit their kinda big, you sure that's gonna fit in me? I ask.

Oh, we'll make it fit" Rindou said, now all fours darling " he said, I obeyed and got on all fours.

I hiss as Ran rub his tip on my entrance, stop teasing me" I said to him when he suddenly entered.

Fuck~i moaned out but was muffled when rindou suddenly push himself on my mouth.

Tears began to swell up on my eyes as his tip hit the back of my throat, my eyes rolled back from the pleasure I was getting.

I felt like I was in cloud nine, well not only me but also the brothers, after sometime I felt the same knot on my stomach.

Ran can tell that I was close by how I was clenching on him, I can also fell that both of them were close by how Ran pick up his speed and rindou grabbing my hair.

The three of us came at the same time, rindou pulled out from my mouth and grab my chin.

Swallow it for me, will you darling? He ask, I couldn't say anything else but obeyed him, I opened my mouth and showed him.

Good girl " he said and kissed my forehead, here drink this" Ran said and handed me a pill and a glass of water.

What's this? I ask as I look at the pill, plan b darling " he said and realization just hit me that he just came inside me.

I quickly drank the pill making the brothers laugh at me, you could have pulled out you know" I said as I gave him the glass of water.

He put it on the night stand while rindou came out of the bathroom with a towel and was already wearing a hoodie and some shorts.

When did you get change? I ask a but confused, as you were talking with my brother he said and began to clean me.

.............

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed how I wrote this chapter, will to those who didn't skip this.

Please a vote and comment if you did and follow me for more stories!