twenty two ✾

N/n, do you want to go shopping? Ran ask as he sat besides me, I just shake my head and changes the channel of the tv.

Then what do you wanna do? Rindou ask as he sat on my left side. I think for a moment. I wanna go to the park" I said.

They both smiled, fine come on" Ran said as he stood up making me smile. I quickly stood up and followed after him, also dragging rindou with me.

I can walk fine on my own you know" he grumbled but I didn't listen as I continue to drag him and following Ran to the park.

Ohh ice cream! I said as my eyes sparkle like a kid who saw her favorite toy.

You just had breakfast and a box of pocky! Rindou said as he flick my forehead. Ouch! That hurt! I whined as I rub the spot where he flicked me.

After many years you still haven't change on being mean" I mumbled but he clearly heard it, earning another flick on the forehead.

Ran! Rindou's being mean again! I whined and cling to Ran and stick out my tongue at rindou.

Your not getting a single box of pocky from me again" rindou said with a smirk. Iet out a gasp as I let go of Ran.

You wouldn't dare" I said and squinted my eyes at him, oh I would" he said and ran while I chased after him.

Those two' Ran thought with a chuckle as he watch his younger brother being chased by you, luckily there weren't many people in the park.

Oi you two get your asses back here! He yelled for both of you to hear. Last one to come back is a loser" I said and ran back with a laugh.

Ha! I win! I said with a smirk which earned a smack from rindou, Ran rindou's being mean, help me" I whined again and hug him.

Okay that's enough you two, let's go back"  he said as he look around. Y/n wear this and don't take it of until we got home okay? Ran ask as he handed me a face mask.

Where the fuck did he get this?! I thought as I look at the mask then at Ran.

I sigh but still wore the mask, sweetheart just look down okay? And don't up until I say so okay? Ran ask making me raise a brow.

I'll explain it to you later" he said and I just nod. I did what he told me and look down.

I can feel rindou take my hand and began walking back to their house. Later on as he we were walking Rindou went to an ally way and began running.

Eh?! Rin Rin?! I ask and was about to look up, remember what Ran told you" Rindou said and pulled me when he turned.

Ah' I thought and continue to look down while he drag me. Minutes later we both stop and I was panting heavily.

Go with them okay? I'll come back for you" rindou said and patted my head, you can look up now" he added.

You better keep her safe or else" rindou said to the men in front of us. They nod and I look at rindou.

Just don't take your mask of and don't go far from them, me and Ran will be back later" rindou said and I just nod.

I watch him walk away, probably to go to Ran, what the hell is happening anyway?!' I thought as I turned to the men that rindou left me with.

And I'm stuck with six people who are complete strangers to me' I thought before one of them approach me.

Miss l/n we should get to a much safer place" one of them said and I just nod and followed the other three, while the other three were behind us.

............

Hello! I'm so sorry for the long update! I didn't noticed it sorry!

But here this chapter was kinda rush but I hope you enjoyed this