seventeen✾

Once I was done eating, I quickly went to the bathroom, I then turned on the water and waited for it to become warm enough.

Once it was warm enough I strip out of my clothes and hop into the bathtub, ah feels so nice" I mumbled as I soak in the water.

Just as I was enjoying my bath, Ran came in without knocking, do you not know how to knock?! I said as I took at him.

Sorry darling but just checking if you were really here" he said and left. Just what the hell? I thought as I look at the door.

A sigh just escape my lips as I continue on with my bath, and not after I was done.

I wrap a towel around me and went out, I then went to the closet, hmm what should I wear? I thought as I search through the new clothes we bought yesterday.

I just took some shorts and a comfy looking clothe and took a hoodie, I wear it and went out.

I then went out of my room and went to the library, when I got there I found rindou already there.

Morning sweetheart " he said as soon as he saw me enter, morning " I said and sat down besides him.

I took a look at what he was reading, oh, the story seems interesting' I thought as I continue to read some parts of the story.

Hey rin, can I borrow that after you're done reading it? I ask him, sure" he responses with a smile.

There you are" Ran said as he walk in, so have you already decided on whenever you want to be our maid or not? He ask as he sat down next to me, so I was now in the middle of them.

If I agree I can't work on the cafe any more right? And I'll have to move in here? I ask as I look at both of them.

Both of them gave a nod, I thought about for a few minutes, fine I agree" I mumbled making the brothers smile.

Then, you can say bye to Lexi and your friend" Ran said, want me or rin to drive you there? He ask.

Any of you guys would be fine, I'll do it" Rindou said before Ran can making him pout, I just silently giggle at both of them.

Well let's go then? I ask rindou, your not gonna change? He ask, u look down on my clothes, nah it's fine " I said and walk out of the library.

Rindou followed behind me, we then both got down stairs, then straight to his car.

The whole car ride towards the house was silent, but in a comfortable way, I just look out the window enjoying the scene.

When I got home I knock on the door as Ella opened it for me, she smiled when she saw me, y/n! She hugged me as I hug her back.

Hey Ella" I smiled as we broke the hug, where were you last night? She ask as she look behind me, she only then notices rindou.

Wait, isn't he one of the guys that help us last time? She ask as I gave a nod, how about we talk inside first? I ask her.

Rindou also went inside as he closed the door behind him and sat on the couch.

Well I just wanna say goodbye to you" I said to Ella, what? Why?! She ask as I can see her about to cry.

Hey, don't cry, it's not I'm gonna die or anything stupid! I'm just moving in with them since I agreed on being there maid" I explained to her.

She heave out a sigh, do your really gonna leave me" she mumbled as I instantly shake my head.

Of course not! I'm still gonna visit you here often, and we can hang out of my day off" I said to her.

Really? She ask with a sniff, I look at rindou who just nod, I was gonna say something else when my phone rang.

Excuse me for a min" I said to both of them as I went to the kitchen, oh hey Ran, need anything? I ask as I answered the phone.

Nothing much princess, just saying that we have the man you were looking for" he said.

Oh, okay then, we'll be back in an hour" I said as I hang up, who was that? Ella ask.

Ran" I said to him, what did he say, I look at Ella then at rindou, he just said that he caught the bastard your looking for" I said with a smile.

Rindou was confused for a bit before he got what I said, he nod in understanding.

Well we better get going then" he said and was about to stood up, eh there's no need to rush, I said that well be home in an hour" I said to him.

And after all we still have to go talk to miss Lexi" I said to him, okay then take your time" he said making me smile.

I then turned back to Ella and continue to talk to her.

................

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, please leave a vote or comment!