seven ✾

Me and Ella entered inside
and breath out a big sigh of
relief.

Next time were going to ride a
taxi back, I don't wanna experience
that again" I said to her and took
out my shoes.

Yeah your right, and I'm sorry
that I almost got you into trouble" Ella apologize.

It's fine Ella, let's just don't do that again okay? I don't want me or you to get hurt" I said to her.

She just hugged me tightly, thank you so much for being there for me y/n" she said and I just patted her back.

Now now, don't cry okay? I said as I gently broke the hug and look at her tear fill eyes.

I just gave a quick peck at her forehead, your like a sister to me, so I don't want you to get hurt, so please just stay out of trouble as much as possible okay? I said to her as I walk to the living room.

Hmm" I just heard her hum in response as we both sit in the sofa, so what now? I ask, I just wanna rest" Ella said and stood up.

You know what, your right, all that happened today made me tired" I said and also stood up from the couch.

We both went upstairs and went to our own rooms which is just in front of each other.

Goodnight Ella, I hope you have good rest okay? I said to her before she closed her door.

Hmm, you to y/n" she said and closed her door and I did the same, a sigh escaped my lips as I lay down on my bed.

What a day" I mumbled to myself as I closed my eyes and eventually feel asleep, not aware there were people around the house.

So are you guys in your places? Ran ask  his men's. Yes we are sir" one of them answered.

Good, now you better do your job properly cause if not and something happened to her I'm gonna skin you all alive! Ran said in a cold voice and hung up.

The man just gulp, I wonder what's her relationship with the brothers that they even ordered us to guard her every night?' He thought but just quickly shake it off.
...........

Y/n! Time to wake up! I made pancakes for breakfast " Ella shouted from down stairs.

Coming! I shouted as loud as I can for her to hear and went out of my room and towards the bathroom.

I wash my face and wipe it of with a dry towel before I went out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen down stairs.

Ohh pancakes! I said and took a seat, really? Not even trying to brush your hair before you go down here? Ella said as soon as she saw my hair.

Hey! So what? I'm hungry" I said to her with a huff, she just laugh at me and gave me a plate with about five pancakes.

It was dripping with syrup and had some blueberries on the side along with a butter on top of the pancakes.

Wah, thanks! I said to her before I dog in in my pancakes, hmm yummy" I said as I finished swallowing the pancakes I was eating.

So what are you gonna do today? She ask, I'll go to work obviously " I said to her.

Oh right" she mumbled, but hey I can buy you some muffins on my way back" I said to her as I continue to eat my pancakes.

Really?! She ask with stars on her eyes, yes really so now take this away and I'mma go take a shower" I said to her and handed her the plate I just used and ran upstairs.

Hey! It's not fair that you left your plate for me to wash! I heard her say, well to bad, you gotta do it now! I yell back at her as I enter my room to get some clothes and a towel.

............

After I put on the clothes that I brought before I entered the bathroom I went out and back to my room to brush my hair and prepare for another day at work at the cafe.

..............

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did.

[ O. D. D - nightcore ]
[ Devil's don't fly - Natalia kills ]