sixty two ⁂

"Ah dammit my leg hurts" I grumbled making Rindou who was sitting besides me laugh. "Shut it, who's fault do think this is?" I asked with a huff.

"And who told you to chase me for more than an hour?" He questioned back. "Looks like you can't answer that one darling. True, nobody told you to chase him" Ran said making me turn to him.

"Don't forget I'm not done with you yet. You didn't even help me!" I grumbled making him chuckle.

"Oh, so wanted help?" He asked making me nod. "Oh I can help you in another way darling" he leaned forward and stop once our lips were barely touching.

"Tsk, get a room will you?" Rindou said as he stared at us making Ran chuckle as he quickly peck my lips and left to go to the kitchen.

"Damn you Ran!" I said just loud enough for him to hear me from the kitchen. "What? Don't tell me you were expecting something?" He asked from the kitchen.

"What? No!" I quickly said which earned a chuckle from him and Rindou. "Yeah you were definitely expecting something" Rindou said from besides me.

"No I wasn't" I said making him smirk. "Yeah right" he laughed as he shaked his head. "Whatever, I'm going to sleep now" I huffed and stood up.

"And don't even think that this is over. You and I are gonna have a talk tomorrow" I said to Rindou. "Hmm alright" He just nodded his head, still smirking.

I then went upstairs and straight to my room. "Ha, what a day" I muttered as I plop down my bed. Almost falling asleep instantly once my head hit the pillow.

"Hm yeah I deserve a nice, long and peaceful sleep" I sighed in content and closed my eyes. Letting myself drift to dreamland.

{... }

"N/n! Good morning!" Ran said as he bursted into my room. "Shut up and let me sleep more" I said and turned around, lifting the blanket more to cover my face.

"N/n? Is it that time of the month for you? You have blood on your blanket" Ran stated making me instantly check it. "Ah dammit! I forgot" I grumbled as I glared at my blood stained blanket.

"Don't worry about it, you can just go and take a shower. I'll clean that up" Ran said as he went near me and leaned in for a peck. "I'll be back, just gonna tell Rindou to cook you something" he said and left.

"Okay, I'm gonna do what he said and just take a nice morning bath" I muttered to myself as I forced myself to get up and go to the bathroom.

'Fuckinh cramps, it hurts' I thought as I breath in and out. "Okay, at least I can just stay in bed all day because of this" I said and strip of my clothes and hopped inside the bathtub.

"N/n? I already changed your blanket and cover, here's some clothes to. Breakfast will be ready in a bit" Ran knocked on the door.

"Alright, thanks. I'll be done in a bit" I said. "Alright" Ran said and I heard him leave. I then quickly finished my bath and took the clothes he left for me at the door.

"Hmm, yeah I'll ask them for some chocolates later" I muttered as I got out of the bathroom, finding my blanket and bed covers newly changed.

"Breakfasts ready" Ran said as he entered my room, carrying a tray with some toast, eggs, bacon and fried rice.

"Ohh, looks and smells yummy" I said as I sat down on my bed. "Hmm, enjoy. Do you want anything else?" He asked.

"Chocolates" I said making him nod. "Alright, I'll buy you some, along with some other sweets" he smiled.

"Thanks!" I smiled as I began eating. "What? Do you need anything else? And quit staring at me while I eat" I said as I stopped eating and looked at him.

"It's nothing, you really just look like a chipmunk" he chuckled and ruffled my hair. "And you didn't even properly dry your hair, much less comb it" he shaked his head before going to my bathroom to take a towel and came back to me to dry my hair.

......

Hi~! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did!