sixty seven ⁂

Rindou sighed as he looked at me. "And explain to me why are you in my room again?" He asked.

"Because your bed is much fluffier than mine" I said and cuddled close to him. "And you said you wanted to cuddle the bear" he grumbled making me chuckle.

"Oh? Then you'd prefer that one cuddle the stuffed animal you gave me rather than you?" I asked making him roll his eyes.

"And I was wondering where you are, turns out your here" Ran said as he entered Rindou's room.

"Rannnn, why the hell is Rindou's bed fluffier than mine?" I asked and he just shrugged. I huffed in response and just closed my eyes.

"Fine then, I'm sleeping here tonight" I said and just snuggled close to Rindou. "Well I'll be sleeping here as well" Ran said.

"Great, your gonna make my room yours" Rindou grumbled but I just ignored it and drifted off to sleep.

{.... }

"Y/n, time to wake up" Ran said as I felt him shake me gently. "Hmm, just a few more minutes" I grumbled and turned the other way.

"You literally said that ten minutes ago, time to wake up" Rindou said and I can feel him pull the blankets off me.

"Hey!" I huffed and sat up. "Time to wake up, you coming to work with us or no?" He asked making me think for a few seconds.

"Fine, I'll come along since it's pretty boring being inside the house all day yesterday" I said and got off Rindou's bed.

"Just let me take a bath first" I said and left the room. "And she's gonna purposely make it slow" Rindou grumbled to himself as he fixed his bed.

{... }

"What do you want for lunch later?" Ran asked making me look up from the paper I was doing. "Hmm, anything will do I guess? I'm not really craving anything" I shrugged before returning my gaze to the paper I was reading.

"Oh yeah, and don't forget you have a meeting later" I said and handed him the paper I was reading.

"And you know what, just buy me some sushi later" I said to him making him hum. "Anything else you want me to buy you? Chocolates? Ice cream? McDonald's?" He asked.

"McDonald's, I want nuggets" I said making him chuckle. "Of course, should have expected that" he grumbled making me slightly roll my eyes.

"Oh yeah, can I visit Ella this weekend? I wanna know how's she's doing" I said making him nod.

"Sure alright. And I'm guessing you want to go alone?" He asked making me nod slightly. "Yeah, I really don't wanna risk you and her boyfriend killing each other" I sighed.

"Alright, but I'm still sending a few subordinates with you. I don't wanna risk you getting kidnapped or anything" he said making me nod.

"That's alright with me, as long as they keep their distance once I'm near Ella's house. I don't wanna raise any suspicion on why I'm being followed by a bunch of guys" I said.

"Alright, and you better tell Rindou about this. I'm sure he won't really allow you to go on your own" he said making me nod.

"Well alright, I'll be going to his office now" I said before standing up and walking towards the door. "And don't forget my sushi and McDonald's later" I huffed as I opened the door and left.

"I already told him that I just want sushi and McDonald's but I bet his gonna buy me more food" I grumbled.

'Hmm, Ella's birthday is next on Monday. I wonder what to buy for her' I thought. And since I was a bit lost in thought I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going and ended up bumping into someone.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry I didn't mean to bumped into you, I was just lost in thought" I said and apologized to the person I just bumped into.

"That's alright miss, I also wasn't looking where I was going" The guy said. "And um, could you please tell me where Sir Haitani's office is?" He asked making me tilt my head.

"Which Haitani?" I asked. "Huh?" He asked confused making me sigh. "I mean which Haitani are you referring to? Ran or Rindou?" I asked.

"Oh, Sir Rindou's office" he said making me nod. "Well you can just come with me since I'm also heading to his office" I said making him nod, and so we both went to Rindou's office.

Once we reached his office I didn't even bother knocking on his door and just went straight in.

"I told you to stop entering my office without knocking n/n" Rindou sighed as he looked up from the papers he was reading.

"Oh shush, this guy is looking for you" I said and pointed at the guy who was still waiting outside.

"What?" Rindou raised a brow at him. "Umm, Sir Mikato told me to get you and the other executives since they caught a few officers" he said making Rindou sigh.

"Fine lead the way" Rindou said as he stood up. "Mind if I tag along?" I asked Rindou. "No, come on" he said making me grin.

"You still need to call Ran right? Let's go" I turned to guy who instantly nodded in response. "Oh yeah and I need to talk to you later" I said to Rindou.

"About what?" He asked with a raised brow. "I'll tell you later, let's just finished your business first" I said making him hum as we continue towards Ran's office.

.......

Hello! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated for quite some time. Do leave a vote and comment if you did enjoy today's chapter though.

See ya next on the next update!