twenty nine ✾

....

When I woke up the next morning the sun was already shining through the window. I must have fallen asleep while waiting for rindou " I mumbled that was followed by a yawn.

I stretch my hands a little but instantly regret it since a slight shot of pain run through my shoulders.

Yep, so it wasn't just a dumb dream last night" I said and looked at my bandaged shoulder.

In all of the houses in Tokyo! You had to rob this one and shoot me! Curse you fucking idiots! I cussed at my mind at the now dead people who tried to rob the place last night.

N/n, it's to early to be cussing in your head like that" Rindou said from the door way.

And how do you know what I am thinking? I asked with a raised brow at him. Simple, you always make that cute angry face of yours " Ran added.

You look like a steamed bun" Rindou said with a laugh making me glare at him. I am not in the mood to argue with you and it's to early " I said to him.

It's already nine in the morning " he answered to me. That's still to early for me" I respond and layed back down.

No sit back up y/n, you need to eat breakfast now and drink the medicine to help you subdue the pain a little " Ran said.

I didn't notice that he was carrying a silver tray with him. It had some pancakes with some berries on the side, some bacon and eggs, some salad and oranges.

Ooo, what a lovely breakfast " I smiled as he gently put the tray on my lap. And here's some tea" Rindou said as he placed a mug on the night stand.

Thanks you two" I thanked them before I began eating. Stop starting will ya? It's weird to be stated at while eating " I said to them.

They both just chuckled and shake their head before sitting at the edge of the bed. How's your shoulder now? Ran asked.

It's kinda alright now but it still hurts whenever I move to much or to suddenly " I said as took another bite of the pancakes.

Well okay then" Ran said as he patted my head. Still I could have tortured that bastard" Rindou grumbled making me chuckle a little.

He sent me a small glare but I just stick my tongue at him. Just as I was about to eat my pancake, he grabbed my wrist and ate it.

I gasp and look at him and my fork. Ran you saw that right?! He ate my pancake! I whined and turned to Ran.

Don't be dramatic it was only a bite" Rindou argued but I just ignored him and continue eating with a pout.

This made Rindou laugh and soon enough Ran also joined him. If you two are just gonna laugh at me get out! I said once I swallowed the food.

Okay okay, sorry princess" Ran said as he ruffled my hair. Hey! Stop ruffling my hair! I said and swatted his hand away.

Can I visit Ella today? I asked but Ran just shake his head. Not today princess, maybe when you get better and just to be sure" he said and I heave a sigh.

But nevertheless I still nod in response, I understood " I mumbled feeling a bit sad. Well we can send some of our men to check on her" Ran suggested.

Really? I asked and tilted my head a little. Hmm if you want" Rindou answered and I eagerly nod.

Can you guys send her some food too? I asked and gave them my best puppy dog eyes. Ran let out a laugh.

If you say so princess" He said as he stood up. I'll tell some of our men then" he added before he left.

A few minutes later I finished eating my breakfast. Thanks again rin" I said to rindou as he took the tray from me.

No problem shortie " he said and quickly left. Ye- Hey! I am not short! I yelled at him once I realized what he said.

You better not show me your face or else your gonna regret it Rin! I said loud enough for him to hear.

Stupid jellyfish! I huff as I stood up and out to the balcony. The view of the busy street was the first thing that greeted me.

...............

Hello! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! And just as I said I will try to update every Wednesday and Sunday!

So yeah I kinda just rushed this chapter but I hoped you still liked it :3