seventy one ☯︎

"You didn't get hurt did you?" Ran asked once I stepped out of the car. "Hmm? No I didn't" I answered. The chased already ended about five minutes ago since Rindou finally decided to shoot their tire.

"If you shot their tire a little earlier we would have been home much earlier" I grumbled at Rindou. I let out a huff as I looked away from him.

This made him chuckle as he messed up my hair. "Stop messing my hair!" I swatted his hand away, making him laugh more as he used his other hand to mess my hair up again.

"Ran! Stop him!" I whined out making Ran chuckle. But instead to stopping Rindou, he helped him mess my hair up more.

"Enough!" I stomped my way back to my bedroom, leaving both the brothers laughing and their subordinates just standing there. Confused and don't know what to do.

"Damn brothers" I huffed as I plop down my bed. Just then, there was a knock on the door. "Go away, I'm not talking to both of you" I said, although my voice was a bit muffled due to my pillow.

Just then, the door open. "I thought I said I do-!!" I didn't get to finish my sentence when I saw who was standing there.

It wasn't Ran or Rindou, or any of their subordinates. In fact it was another guy. "Who are you! Ran Rin!" I yelled, hoping that they were able to come here fast enough.

"Shut up!" The man said and jumped towards me. "Ra-hmmp!" The man covered my mouth as I struggled to take his hand of.

With no other choice, I bit his hand hard as I can making him yell as he let go of my mouth. "Ran! Rin!" I yelled as I kicked the man straight in the balls.

I can hear footsteps rushing towards my room and no sooner, Ran, Rindou and a few of their subordinates came rushing in my room to see the guy in the floor.

"Drag him out and tie him up. I will deal with him later" Ran said as he sent a cold glare towards the man.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Both Ran and Rindou came rushing towards me, checking me up. "I'm alright, although my heads a little fuzzy" I grumbled and shaked my head.

"We really need to put more guards around" Ran muttered as he looked around. "No, we're staying om the other house for the next few weeks. I'm not risking anything like this again" Rindou said.

"You have another house?" I raised a brow at them and blinked in surprise. "Yeah, but it's on Roppongi. Looks like we need to go there" Ran said making me nod.

"Alright, it's not like I have much of a choice anyway. I would rather be away for a few weeks than to die here" I grumbled making Ran chuckle.

"Over our dead body darling. I'll do a fucking mass murder if you ever get hurt. So stay safe alright?" He patted my head making me huff.

"I'm still mad at you two for messing my hair up. Do you know how much time I spent on doing my hair" I grumbled and crossed my arms.

"Your really something else, you almost got kidnapped yet you were thinking of your hair?" Rindou laugh making me stomp on his foot.

"Shut it, your the one who started it" I glared
at him making him chuckle again. "Alright alright, I'll stop" he said as he raised his hand up in a surrendering manner.

I let out another huff and look away from him. "Alright, what do you want to eat? I'll make it up to you" he grumbled making me look at him for a moment then at Ran, then back at him again.

"I want sushi" I mumbled making them chuckle. "You can always be bribed with food" Rindou muttered making you shake your head.

"Not always" you told him. "Alright, fine. I'll order you some sushi. You and Ran pack your things so that we can move at the house tomorrow" He said making me tilt my head a bit.

"Eh, but what about your job?" I asked with a raised brow. "Well this was a perfect timing, if you call it that way, Mikey assigned us a job there. Which means we'll be staying there for a week or so" Ran said making me nod.

"Well alright then" I shrugged and stood up, going to my closet to start packing up my clothes and other necessary things.

.....

Hey!! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter. Sorry for the slight delay in the update.