eight ✾

I'll see you later Ella! I said to her as I walk out of the front door, hmm see you later, be careful on your way home" I heard her say before I can fully close the door.

I hum a song while I walk towards the cafe I was working at, greetings some of the people along the way.

Good morning dear! I heard Mrs Rogers said, good morning to you too Mrs Rogers! I said to her with a wave and smile.

It took me about 20 minutes of walking before I reach the cafe I was working at, I entered the cafe with a smile.

Ah, early as always y/n? Miss Lexi said to me as soon as she saw me, hmm you know me miss Lexi" I said to her as I went to the backroom to get my apron.

I wore my apron and went back out, let me help you with that miss Lexi" I said as I help her arraigned the chairs.

Just then the bell on the door ring up, I'm sorry sir but- I didn't get to finished my sentence when I saw who entered the cafe.

Ah mister haitani " miss Lexi said and have a small bow to Ran, he gave her a smile and look at me.

You work here? He ask and I just gave a nod to him, what brings you here? I ask curious why he was here.

He let out a small chuckle, I own this cafe dear" he said with a smirk as he saw the shocked look on my face.

Your the one who owns this cafe? I ask and he gave a nod, you know him y/n? Miss Lexi ask and I gave a nod.

Yeah I know him, his Rindou's brother" I said to her, so you even know his younger brother! Miss Lexi said.

Hmm, I do, why? I ask her and she just quickly shake her head, it's nothing, I'm just a bit shock that you know them" she said and I just gave a nod to her.

Well you two can talk first I'll take care of the other things so we can open up in about 30 minutes " I said and quickly went to the backroom.

I did not expect him to be the owner of this cafe" I mumbled to myself as I got the mop and a bucket then went back.

When I got back I didn't see either miss Lexi or Ran, maybe there in the office' I thought as I start mopping the floor.

About 30 minutes later I was finally done with all the work in the cafe and it was only a few minutes before we open.

Just then miss Lexi and Ran came out of her office, you can trust me on
that Sir haitani" miss Lexi said and
gave him a nod.

You can open up now y/n" she said
as she turned to me, I gave a nod
and opened our shop.

I then went at the counter and just
sit there, waiting for our first customer
to come in.

After about 10 minutes later, Ran already left at this time, our first customer came.

Ah, Good morning  Mei" I said to the girl, she was one of our regulars.

She said peach colored hair and eyes, her hair was up to her waist.

Good morning y/n" she said with a smile, just your regular order right? I ask and she gave me a nod.

She payed for her order before she went to sit near the window.

I then began to make her coffee and got some of the cookie she usually like to eat along with her coffee.

After I was done I serve it to her, thanks y/n" she said and took one cookie and began to eat it.

I gave her a nod before I went back to the counter, I just sit there scrolling through my phone as I wait for more customers to come.

....

Hey can I get a ice latte? A male as me and I gave a nod, he payed for his order and went to take a seat.

Hey y/n! Can I get a caramel frappe? Natalia also one of our regulars said, sure I'll serve it up to you after I'm done with the other orders " I said with a smile.

Okay then" she said as she took a seat, I then began to make the orders and place them on a silver tray.

After that, I began to serve them to all the customer, good thing that I had a good memory or else I might have been got fired on my first day here.

..........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment down what you think about this chapter.

[ older - Sasha Alex Sloan ]
[ Rude - Magic ]

I know that this songs aren't great but remember, this are random songs! So nooo judging :<