forty one ঞ

Once we were done with buying Ran's suit they turned to me. What do you want to buy sweetheart? Bags? Shoes? Ran asked.

Jewelry or dresses? Rindou added making me shake my head. Nah it's fine, I still have some clothes I still haven't wear" I said to them.

Clothes it is" Ran grinned as if he hadn't heard me making me sigh but still followed after them. When we passed by a jewelry store I stop for a moment.

There was a display of ( fav gemstone). It was a full set of bracelet, necklace and earrings. You like that? Rindou asked as he saw me eyed the jewelry.

I turned to them and nod making them laugh. Fine let's get it" Ran said as he and Rindou dragged me inside the jewelry store.

Once we entered the store some of the staff instantly took notice of us, well rather at Ran and Rindou.

One of them approach us. How much is the set of ( fav gemstone) in the display? Ran asked not even batting an eye at her.

Ah that would be 250,000¥" the lady response. We'll get it" Rindou said as he pulled out his credit card.

You want anything else? Maybe you want to look around and see if you want anything else? Ran asked making me slightly nod my head.

I walk around the store looking at the display cases to see if anything else caught my attention, which was only a pair of amethyst necklace.

I want this one" I said and turned to Ran. Reminds me of your eyes " I added and look at both of them.

Rindou turned to the lady and she immediately went to take the necklace. Is that all? Ran asked with a smile and I just nod my head.

We then went to the counter to pay for it all. Rindou handed the lady his credit card.

Once she was done she returned it to Rindou and packed the things we bought before giving it to me.

Thank you" I said to her as I took the the bag and we then left. Can we just go home now? I mean you guys did spend almost 300,0000¥  by just the jewelry alone" I said to them.

Are you sure? We can still buy you some more things if you like" Ran said but I quickly shake my head.

No, no, it's alright. Let's just go home" I said and pulled then towards the exit, but it was kinda hard due to the bag I was holding.

Okay okay " Ran let out a small laugh as he took the bag from my hand and the three of us went back to the car.

We're finally going home " I mumbled as sat at the back seat. The drive back the house was silent.

When we got back home I was the first one to go out and went to the front door. I then waited for Ran and Rindou to get to the door since they still haven't given me a key yet.

You know I really need a key" I said to them once they got besides me. Fine, just don't lose it okay? Ran asked and I happily nod.

We then went inside and I practically jump in the couch. Ahh I miss you" I mumbled as I buried my face in one of the couch pillows.

You missed the couch more than us? Rindou grumbled making Ran laugh a bit.

......

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Leave a vote and comment and see ya in the next update.