seventy three ☯︎

"So did you enjoy your fall?" I asked Rindou with a small laugh as soon as he entered the kitchen looking a bit pissed off.

"Don't get me started y/n" he said making me hold my hands up in a surrendering manner. "Alright, alright. I'll shut up" I said making him sigh.

"For now" I grinned as he sent me a small glare. "Congratulations on pissing him off so early in the morning" I told Ran once he came back.

"I got a video of it" he showed me his phone with a chuckle. "Brother, I swear if you won't delete that I'm kicking your ass" Rindou said as he turned to his brother.

"Pfft, as if you can Rin" Ran smirked as he showed me the video of him pushing Rindou off his bed.

"Pfft! Hahaha" I burst out laughing as I saw Rindou fall off. "You seem happy watching me fall" Rindou said as he sat besides me.

"Well yeah, I mean look at your face" I grabbed Ran's phone and showed him. "Now I have something to tease you about" Ran let out a laugh as Rindou glared at him.

"Mind sending it to me?" I asked and Ran happily agreed, making Rindou groan besides me. "This is clearly bullying" he grumbled making me laugh.

"No it isn't, it's called having fun teasing you" I grinned making him slightly kick me under the table. "Hey!" I huffed making him laugh.

"Alright you two, that's enough. Hurry up so that we can leave" Ran said making us nod. "But what about you? Have you eaten already?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Don't worry, I already did" he said making me nod. "He already drank coffee and that's it" Rindou said making me look at Ran again.

"Coffee isn't eating anything!" I said making him shrugged. "No, eat" I said as I pulled him down to eat.

"Fine" he said and opened his mouth while he looked at me. I raised a brow at him.

"Well I'm not gonna unless you feed me" he grinned making me roll my eyes as I shove a spoonful of food in his mouth.

"Get a room" Rindou grumbled making Ran laugh. "Would have already done it brother, if it weren't for the fact that we need to leave" Ran said making my face heat up a bit.

"Dammit! Go eat on your own" I turned away from Ran and continued eating my breakfast. Both brothers just looked at me for a moment before laughing.

I just let out an annoyed huff and quickly finished my breakfast. And once I was done, we left.

[.... ]

"Okay remember, whenever you need to leave the house, at least take two or three of our men with you okay?" Ran said as we arrived at their house and Roppongi.

And just like their house back in Tokyo, it was big. Extremely big. It even had a third floor, a pool in the backyard and a mini green house.

"Oh damn, I don't think I even want to leave the house for a week" I mumbled as I continued to looked around.

The walls were littered with expensive looking paintings and other things. "Wait till you see the upstairs" Ran said making me look at him.

He let out a quite chuckle as the three of us went upstairs. "Most of the room here are guess room. Mine and Rindou's room are on the third floor" Ran said making me absently nod in response.

"Wait, I just wanna confirm it. You have a library here right?" I asked as I looked at the doors that lined down the hallway.

"We do, it also has a mini balcony for you to enjoy the view outside while you read" Ran smiled making me nod.

"Ah, I feel so lucky" I mumble as we walked to the third floor. "Your room is here, we already arranged someone to do it last time and it's ready now" Rindou said as he opened the door.

My jaw dropped as I stared at my room. "The fuck? This is like twice as big as the original room I'm staying at your other house!" I said as I turned my head to them.

"I know both of you are reach, but I didn't think you would be this rich!" I rambled on making them laugh.

"Oh darling, if you want a private island we would gladly buy you one. That's how rich we are" Ran laugh after seeing my face.

"Are you really sure it's your money? And not koko's money?" I raised a brow at them. "Of course, half of it is his" Ran shrugged making me sigh.

"Whatever, I'm going to take a nap" I said and went to the bed, and fuck was it soft and fluffy.

"You need to try harder next time when you want to wake me up" I said as I turned to them. "Just take a nap if you want to, I'll try to wake you up once I'm done cooking something for you" Ran said as he and Rindou left.

'Eh, oh well. At least I get to solo this big and fluffy bed' I thought with a small smile as I closed my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

....

Hello, got another update just for you guys <3

Stay tuned for the next update! And just a few more chapters and this story will be complete!!

We're on 83.4k reads and still counting!! Thank you so much!