twenty five ✾

***

Not long after a doctor came and treated both of their wounds. They should be fine after a day of rest" the doctor said and I nod.

If there is nothing else I'll take my leave first sir's, ma'am " the doctor said with a bow before going out.

I then turned to Ran and Rindou with my arms crossed. You two heard him now rest and don't do anything stupid! I said and left.

Honestly those two' I thought with a sigh as I went to the kitchen to get a drink. As I was pouring myself a glass of water I noticed something in the floor.

I put my cup in the table and bent down to see what it was, and in that exact moment I heard a bang and looked up to see a hole in my cup.

Four men came rushing in the kitchen. Miss l/n! Are you okay? One of them ask as the other three looked outside.

I look back at the floor to see that there was nothing, was it only a coincidence of my imagination? I thought as I stood up.

I grab the table for support, feeling that if I let go I would fall due to my legs shaking from fear.

I'm fine" I said and just then Ran and Rindou came down on the kitchen. Y/n?! Are you hurt anywhere? Both of them ask as they examine me.

They then sigh in relief once they saw no injury or scratch on me. Ran then turned towards his men. What happened here" he ask, well demand an explanation to be exact.

It seems that there was a sniper Sir, the other three went outside to look at it" the man answered.

Thankfully you weren't hurt" Rindou said as he yet look at me again. I'm fine since I managed to duck down since I thought I saw something in the floor" I said to him.

He raise a brow but didn't question any further, now what the hell are you two doing here? Didn't I tell you to rest" I said and crossed my arms and looked at them.

They both looked at each other before running of out of the kitchen. Hey! Both of you get back here! I yelled as I ran after them.

Damn you two! I said as I went upstairs, I then slammed open the room they were at.

If your wounds open up again I am not calling the doctor " I said and glared at both of them. Now just stay there until you get better! I said and shut the door.

A sigh escapes my lips as I went back to my room and flop down on my bed. Was that really my imagination or a coincidence that I saw something on the floor? I thought.

I stared at my ceiling as I thought about this. Probably just my imagination " I mumbled as I look continue to look at the ceiling.

Ahh, I'm bored so might as well go to the library" I said and stood up. Ah speaking of library' I thought as I pick up some of the scattered books on my floor.

Now I'll return this and go get some more' I thought as I walk towards the Library.

Ah I might as well go back to the kitchen to get some snacks" I said as I went out of the library and straight back to the kitchen.

Only to find, the brothers subordinates in their. I raised a brow as they all bow down a little at me.

A sigh escape my lips as i proceeds to take some snacks and went back to the library.

Finally, some peace and quite' i thought and reach out for a book and was about to start reading when sanzu's loud voice filled the whole hallway.

This guy!' I thought as i massage the bridge of my nose. Hey! Sanzu slammed the library door open.

Do you not know how to knock?! I ask in a irritated voice. The hell do you want?! I ask as I put down the book I was gonna read.

Where are they? Sanzu ask ignoring my glare at him. Go and find them you have legs don't you" I said and pick up the book again and began to read it.

Just tell me where they are" sanzu said but I ignore him. Hey! Hey! Hey! Sanzu kept on calling me but yet again was ignored.

.........

Hello! I'm sorry for the wait! Also sorry if this chapter was a but short! Now that it's my break from school I will try my best to publish more chapters!

Stay tuned for the next chapter!