sisxty five ⁂

"N/n! We're back!" Ran said as he entered my room without even knocking. "What the fuck Ran? Can you at least knock first next time?" I huffed as I looked at him before looking at the plastic bag on his hands.

"Hm? What's that?" I asked and pointed at it. "Oh? This? Just some food for you" he said as he walked over to my bed and sat down.

"I bought you some chocolates, chips and some soda" Ran said making me smile. "And we also went to McDonalds again go buy you some nuggets and I also bought you some donuts" Rindou said as he hold up a box of donut I just noticed he was carrying.

I grinned at this as he handed me the box of donuts. "So let me make sure, this is all mine? You sure?" I raised a brow as I look at the box of donuts now at my hand and stared back at him.

He just hummed in response making me smile more wider if possible. "Alright, you said it yourself" I said before opening the box and taking one of the donuts.

I then happily ate it while Ran and Rindou just stared at me, smiling. "You know it's kinda weird that your just staring at me while I eat" I said after I swallowed the food on my mouth.

"Then you want to give us some?" Rindou asked making me think for a moment. "Hmm fine, just one since you already said that this is all mine now" I said to him.

Both of them then took one donut each. "Hmm, where did you buy this exactly? It's yummy and the icings nice" I said.

"At a bakery down the road from the HQ" Rindou answered making me nod. "So what do you want for dinner?" Ran asked as he finished eating his donut.

"I dunno. I'm craving some sushi or some ramen" I said making Rindou snicker. "What? Are you pregnant or something that you kept on craving foods?" He laughed making me roll my eyes.

"Rin are you an idiot or what? I'm on my fucking period! How the fuck can I be pregnant!" I hissed and glared at him making him laugh even more.

"Ran! Just look at him! His clearly bullying me!" I turned to Ran who was trying to stiffle his laugh. "Both of you out of my room!" I said and throwed a pillow at each one of them.

They just laugh as they easily catched the pillow I throwed. "Well I'll call you when the sushi's here" Ran said before closing my room.

I let out a huff as I was finally alone again. "Finally, peace and quiet" I smiled and took another book to start reading again.

.......

Sorry for the short chapter. School works won't let me make it any more longer nor I'll be able to update every Wednesday like I used to.