sixty one ⁂

"Huh?! Don't tell me you actually did that?!" I whisper shout as I don't want any more attention. Many ladies, mostly the waiters were staring at Ran.

He just smiled and nodded his head. "It was Rindou's idea, remember where you first met him?" He asked making me nod. "Yeah, at the library. From what I recall I was the one who talked to him first since we were reading the same book" I said.

"Yeah he told me that, and basically he ordered some of his subordinates to search some information about you" he said.

"That damn jellyfish" I grumbled which earned a laugh from him. "Don't laugh at me, I bet you also did that. Didn't you?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Hmm you can say that" he said making me sigh. "You know what, I'm not even gonna ask why" I grumbled and at the exact time our ramen finally arrived.

"Tsk, just you wait" I huffed making him chuckle. "And to who are you referring that to? To Rindou or me?" He asked. "To both of you" I said.

"Honestly I'm not really that surprise. Well I am but not that much. I can totally see you guys doing that" I sighed as I began eating.

"Just to remind you, it was Rindou's idea" Ran chuckle as he too began eating. "Doesn't matter. You also took part on it" I huffed.

With that the two of us quickly finished our dinner and left. "You think Rindou is home by now?" I asked as I got inside the car.

"Maybe, he did have a lot of paper work to do" Ran shrugged. I let out a huff as I look outside the window.

"He better not be, he and I are gonna have a talk about this whole stalking and information gathering thing" I grumbled making Ran chuckle.

"And you also took part in it, so stop laughing" I turned to him and heaved out another huff. This made Ran shake his head with a slight smile as he continued to drive back home.

When we got back I was the first to get out and went straight inside. Finding Rindou sitting in couch.

"Ah Rin! You wouldn't mind having a small talk with me right?" I asked with a small smile. Rindou looked at me then at his brother then back at me.

"Sure?" He said with a raised brow. "So Ran told me about something. Is it true?" I asked. "About what? What did he tell you?" He asked.

"Remember when we first met at the library?" I asked and he just nod in response. "Well a little birdie told me that you sent someone to gather information about me? Then stalked me?" I asked.

Rindou's mouth hung open as he looked at his brother in disbelief. "Traitor" Rindou glared at him and Ran just held his hand up.

"Sorry bro" Ran just smiled at his brother. "Don't even think that I forgot your also involved in this" I turned to making his smile turn to a pout.

"Awe come on y/n, just let it slide this time?" He asked making me raise a brow. "You said next time, so does that mean your gonna do this again?" I asked making him chuckle.

"That depends darling" Ran said with a grin. "Rindou's trying to get away by the way" he pointed at his brother who froze in his spot.

"I'll get you for this later" Rindou said making a full sprint towards the kitchen. "Hey! We're not done yet! Get back here you damn jellyfish!" I ran after him.

Ran said laughed as he watch his brother being chased by me in the kitchen. And with that I spent most of the next hour trying to catch rindou.

.......

Hello~ I hope your guys are enjoying this. Do leave a vote and comment! See you in the next chapter next week!