[06]

News may already had spread through the Inazuma City the passing of the head mistress of the Kamisato Clan, With this the people serving the Kamisato Clan was worried because there are no exact heir to the clan other than the two successor, Ayato and Ayaka. However the both of them were very young at that time, the adults didn't know what Ayato- as the eldest child can do, or his abilities to adapt as a head of the clan at such a young age.

Ayato carried a burdened at a young age, As soon as his mother passed away he didn't had the time to shed any tears because he immediately took over the Clan, Not to mention to comfort a crying little Ayaka on his side, Although he didn't had the time to grieve over his mother passing he doesn't forget his mother and father's word.

"You and Ayaka must live a healthy life."
"Ayato, please take care of your sister in behalf of us."
"You should remember that.. Marriage is a sacred thing therefore please in my behalf, marry the person you truly love."

"Does mother and father love each other?" A young ayato asked. Kayo, the current head mistress and mother of ayato and ayaka gave the young one a pat on his head, and smiled.

"Yes, that's why you both are here with us." Little Ayato's eyes sparkled.

"Therefore Ayato, if there is a moment where father and I, Isn't by your side anymore. Please love and care for your sister."

"But you have to be happy yourself as well, Marry the person you love." Ayato nodded.

It was raining, Kayo had already let out her last breath, The servants were crying even a little Ayaka was crying because of the sudden change of atmosphere in the Estate. A little thoma and ayaka was on both Ayato's side bewildered by the sudden events.

"Brother what's wrong with mother?" She said between her sobs, Ayato crouched to meet his sister's height, hugging her tightly. "Ayaka.. Mother is in a place together with father now they won't be back for some time." He explained he knows that Ayaka wouldn't understand this perhaps in time when she fully grows into a beautiful lady he can fully explain this heartbreaking news to her.

Attending his mother's burial was crucial to Ayato his world went dark, he felt gloomy, even the elders are not helping him one bit. "Brother Ayato..." Both thoma and ayaka said, Ayato only look at them with smile. "Please take them back at the residence i want to be alone here for a while." Their personal maid nodded understanding the heart of ayato she took both of ayaka and thoma's hands and left the young boy to mourn alone.

Ayato buried his face with both of his palms as he quietly sob, It was hard for him to take it all at once. He didn't know how to give love and care to his younger sister like what his parents have done to them, he didn't know if he could be a better brother and a great clan head.

He was wet because of the rain and didn't even bother, when suddenly he felt a presence looking up he saw a little girl, Younger than him he suppose almost the same age as thoma, She had (H/C) and (E/C) kind eyes she was holding a umbrella and was offering a handkerchief to him.

"Hey are you okay?" The young girl said, her voice was full of worry she gave The young ayato a face of concern. "Here it's my handkerchief to stop you from crying!" She cheerfully said, Ayato didn't move he just stared at the young lady infront of him.

The young lady used her handkerchief to wipe ayato's tears, "Moon, moon, please look over this brother.."

"Sun, Sun, please guard this brother always." she sang which made ayato's cheeks flush. "Are you okay brother?" She asked. Ayato looked the other way as he replied shyly. "I am.."

"Ah brother spoke! My name is Matsuoka Y/N! I came here to visit my grandmother but i found you crying." She explained, she smiled at the boy. "You know we might not know this but, I know whoever you lost must be protecting you from heaven."

"Kiyoko used to say that to me, She said even if grandmother was not here with me she's protecting me and my brother in the heavens!" She was optimistic which made Little Ayato crack a smile. "Thank you, Y/N." He said.

Suddenly, a servant called her name her expression saddened. "It looks like its time for me to go home! But its okay here is my umbrella and my handkerchief you can use it to wipe your tears!" She said giving ayato her umbrella and handkerchief and ran towards the servant calling her, He didn't get to introduce himself but that little girl managed to comfort ayato in the little thing possible.

He glance at the pink handkerchief in his hands it has designs with cute little sakura bloom petals embroided in it, It was poorly made but with effort he can tell she personally embroided the handkerchief herself. "Y/N.." he smiled unknown to him, a new feeling bloomed within his heart.

After that, Ayato successfully became the head of the Kamisato Clan, he silence the elders that doubted his capabilities as a head of the clan, as he grow up so is his feelings he can never forget about the first girl who captured his heart, comforting him in his gloomy day despite being a total stranger.

"Is that Kamisato Ayato? He is so handsome!" was all he heard upon entering the entrance of another banquet. He was bored of all this since other noble families would just get their daughter in his good side so they can hopefully engage to the Kamisato Clan. Unfortunately for them, Ayato had no interest in marriage if the bride isn't Y/N Matsuoka.

Talking towards the clan elders in the banquet was however was needed, He had left Ayaka in Thoma's care they were in the side Ayaka talking to some of the noble ladies with Thoma by her side.

The banquet hall door opened revealing a familiar face to ayato yet today, she seemed to grow up as a fine lady as he remembers her from the past. "Is that Lady Y/N and Lord Haruto from Matsuoka Clan?" the gossiping girls said.

There she was, Ayato remembered their first meeting years ago vividly- seeing her back tonight made him undeniably smile on his own.

"I heard she will have her coming of age ceremony next year, It's such a pity that their engagement was broken."

"She was engaged? To whom?"

"Oh i forgot but she was definitely engaged, Look at her! Rumors doesn't do her justice she's so elegantly pretty."

Ayato saw that you left the banquet hall and decided to follow you, there he saw you gazing in the balcony enjoying the moonlight scenery and fresh air away from gossiping ladies, didn't want to bother you he stayed out of your sight but enjoyed the same scenery with you.

"Now is still not the time, for us to meet again Y/N." he said as he smiled at your impressed face as a crystal core landed in your palm, amused and fascinated your eyes sparkled which made Ayato admire you from a far.

____

PCR : pnk_crow
[ THIS CHAPTER IS A FLASHBACK. ]