[07]

Finally the day has come, The Kamisato Estate holding a banquet for unknown reasons, There must be renowned individual invited in the banquet later, Your servants was rummaging through your drawers when suddenly a servant came with a box in his hands. “This was sent for Lady Y/N.” Your personal maid Kiyoko was still resting in the servant chambers due to the injury in her back. The doctor you hired said she needed rest so you let her be, although she didn't want to you practically force her to rest.

You took a quick glance at box as a servant took out the Kimono, It was a pure plain blue kimono with a elegant print and silk texture, “Lady there is a note.” The servant gave you a piece of envelope as you read it out in your mind.

My dear Y/N,

I give this give to you as one of my bethrothal gift to you, As i saw this silk texture i am reminded by your beauty and elegance. This Kimono deserves no one but you, I do hope you are able to wear it later.

Kamisato Ayato, Your Husband.

Your cheeks rose in heat as you read the last part of the letter, This man had a flowery mouth alright. “Though.. he chose this for me.” Something made you smile and heartbeat faster.

Your servants came back and did your make up and hair as well as dressing you up in the Kimono that Ayato had sent you, After dressing you up your servants were in Awe. You were stunning, “This Kimono definitely looks the best in you My Lady!” You smiled at them before going out of the estate you decided to pay Kiyoko a visit.

As you entered her room you saw her sitting reading a book that you had given her in her birthday. “Kiyoko!” you exclaimed as you ran towards her giving her a tight hug. “My lady you look gorgeous it's a shame i couldn't go with you tonight, i hope you enjoy your time there.” She said and you nodded.

“Don't worry about me Kiyoko, I will be fine.” You reassured her, but Kiyoko's eyes teared up. “I have been serving you for years, and in a blink of an eye you had grown up to be a gorgeous fine lady, How I miss your childish thoughts and behavior my lady.” You felt sad in all those harsh years Kiyoko took care of you and treated you as her own daughter.

“It was all because thanks to Kiyoko that i became the person, I was today.” You said. “You are now in the age for marriage, I hope you find happiness soon deep within your heart.” She said.

“I might not have the ability to do that, Kiyoko. But i will do it to protect you and myself.” .

You bid your farewell to Kiyoko as you got out of the estate, You are about to board a carriage to the Kamisato Estate where the banquet will be held. Your mother and father was on their best behavior, Because— this was an invitation from one of the Tri—Commission. It was an honour to be invited by the Kamisato Head, Kamisato Ayato for them.

“Be on your best behaviours, Do not disgrace our family.” Your mother warned you only ignored her as you looked away. After what it feels like forever you finally arrived at the Kamisato estate and boy it was crowded.

As your family entered the estate you felt glances in your way but you kept composed and calm not minding the stares as you are very much used to the attention by now, Your father dismissed himself to talk to other noble man leaving you with your Mother and Brother.

You felt left out your mother was only conversing with your brother as if you were invisible at her sight so you walked away, your brother was about to stop you but you shook your head. You walked towards an empty side as you were approached by an elegant woman a bit shorter than you her hair was tied into a high ponytail she was holding a fan her demeanor was similar to Ayato but more gentler. “Greetings, Lady Y/N. I am Kamisato Ayaka.”

You panicked this person was your soon to be sister in law and you didn't even know. You gave a little stiff laugh as you smiled, “Greetings to you as well, My name is Y/N Matsuoka.”

“It is very much pleasure to meet your acquaintance, My brother had told me about you.” Your face blushed.

Surprisingly conversing with Ayaka was very fun even though she was a bit awkward at first she was very cute and a curious little girl. You glance at Ayato who was talking to a blonde haired girl and little flying pixie together with Thoma.

After a moment, Ayato spoke which caught the attention of the people in the residence.

“Greetings to you all, I am thankful for those who attended the banquet that Yashiro Commission hosted personally. Today is just not like any other days for me. I am here to officially announce my engagement.” As ayato spoke those sentence his eyes was wandering as if he was finding someone in the crowd.

Many was surprised to the sudden revelation, It was known to the public taht Kamisato Ayato was a man of his work— never even dared to accept marriage proposals from promising nobles, Yet the sudden revelation made the people curious who made the workaholic clan head turn this way.

“I am very honoured to Introduced my beloved fianceé, Lady Y/N Matsuoka.” He said as he came towards your direction. The people gasped by the news, You looked at your family's direction your brother was shocked, your father was too— but your mom was clearly not having it.

You smiled at the people as you slipped your hands at ayato's hand, You take a good look at his outfit to see that he actually was wearing the same silk pattern as you. It was a cute matching Kimono in your engagement revelation.

“Oh my! What a great couple!” the people cheered as they congratulate you both. Suddenly an unexpected guest arrive at the Estate. It was none other than Raiden Shogun, accompanied by the General of the Tenryou Commission and Guuji of the Narukami Shrine, the people got down in their knees.

“My what a revelation!” Yae Miko exclaimed at the Yashiro Commissioner who only laughed at her. “Almighty Shogun I greet you.” You said to the purple head woman standing infront of you.

“The traveler had invited me in this gathering, I didn't expect It to be an Engagement Banquet. Nevertheless Congratulations, May your wedding be blissful for eternity.” You and Ayato both thank the Raiden Shogun.

This wedding wasn't beneficial to Ayato at all. You find it amazing that a literal God attended your Engagement Banquet.

On the corner, there  was a woman biting her nails furiously as she stared at the loving couple talking to the Shogun herself, She was mad.

“Ha! I knew you first but she took my rightful place like I was nothing?!” she said furiously, her eyes filled with jealousy, hatred.