[45]

“Yuki! Come down now or we'll be late!” You knocked on his door twice, still no response. Qiqi and Mizu as well as Ayaka and Ayato are already in the dining room. Today was a special day for the Kamisato Clan.

“I got it mother.” After some time Yuki came out he was wearing a white suit with some short pants, his pale blue hair styled into a high ponytail. Yuki had long hair now he ties it into a ponytail. “I'm sorry for making you all wait.” Ayato nodded and you all started to eat.

After eating, You carried Qiqi as Ayato carried Mizu. Yuki, Thoma and Ayaka following you in the back. Today the kids decided to visit their grandparents as you got in the cemetery you remembered what happened years ago.

The boy you helped was none other than your current husband today. Thoma and Ayaka with the children got in first leaving you and ayato alone, You looked at Ayato. “What's on your mind again? You seem lost.” He chuckled.

“No, I'm good I'm not lost anymore, I found you.” He said, you held his hands as you continued to walk slowly intertwining yours and his as you walked, “Do you remember what silliness we did years ago?” You asked.

“Hm?” Ayato hummed, “Me being your contractual lover.” Recalling the past; You really just wanted to escape the fate your own biological mother and step father gave you, He came into your world as a glint of hope.

You became Inazuma's Most Important Lady in the Nobility Circle to The Kamisato Clan's Lady and Mistress— Envious eyes stared at you whenever you are attending banquets; You are the wife of the Yashiro Commissioner of course they would be, Not to mention you are literal friends with some important individuals in teyvat even befriending an Archon and a Hero, Two renowned business owners—

“I'd say, After marrying you my whole life changed completely.” You said to him. “You gave me hope the moment you gave me your handkerchief.”

“Then can I ask one thing then?” You said. “Hm?” Ayato said. “How about spending eternity with me?” You repeated a question you asked years ago. “That would be a great contract, I will accept.” Ayato kissed your hand as you smiled at him.

“I love you, Kamisato Ayato.” You said to the Yashiro Commissioner. Where he only chuckled at you after replying, “I love you too, Kamisato Y/N.”

“Mommy, Daddy! Come on Grandfather and Grandmother is waiting for youu!” Mizu exclaimed jumping excitedly, You saw your mother and father already on the tombstone of Ayato's parents. It looked like they arrived first before you all.

“Coming!” Ayato said waving at them.

“Mother, I fulfilled my promise I took care of Ayaka and I am now happy living with my family.” Ayato mumbled, The children went first outside leaving you with Ayato alone. “You might already know Y/N. But she's the same person who comforted me when you were gone.”

“I'll continue to take care of them mother.” You saw Ayato crack a small smile which also made you smile; You both left but you stopped which made Ayato also stopped. “Ayato, you are strong.” You said hugging him, You knew he had it hard growing up as not been able to play when he was on his childhood because he focused on training to become a clan leader in an early age of five, He sacrificed a lot for Ayaka.

And to see him being a good father on your children, truly this man is impeccable you were lucky to be married to him, you were lucky to have him as your lover. “Have I tell you how much lucky I am to have you as my husband?” You asked in a teasing way. He gave you a slight smirk. “Oho? How so?” You gave him a wink as you clung on his arms. “Just because.. you're Kamisato Ayato!”

Ayato could only sigh on your behavior, “No words could ever tell how much I am lucky to meet you in my life, And how I thank the archons for giving me you and our children. You have become the reason of my existence Y/N. And for that I thank you for existing even when I was late to save you from your deepest dark days.”

You kissed him in the lips as you let out a giggle.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, forever and always.”

MAIN STORY [END]