[29]

Yoimiya and Itto were now on the docks playing with the children, "Hey itto stop teasing the children would you!?" The pyro user smacked the oni which made the guy pout. "Hey but you encourage the kids to bully me all the time!" The oni said. The children laughed at their bickering.

Yoimiya was playing with them simply because Ayato made it clear that Fireworks were not. allowed, for safety measures and It made her sad. Yoimiya noticed a girl sitting down in a stool not far from them Yoimiya left itto and the other children trying to approach the lonely girl by herself, carefully walking to her trying not to scare her directly. "Hello??" Yoimiya greeted, the child looked up she saw a girl with light purple hair and pink eyes that seemed lost. "Are you okay...?" The little girl only stared at her before replying a little late when the question was asked.

"Qiqi is fine. Qiqi is waiting for Kazuha to come here." Yoimiya noticed the familiar name as she smiled, "Ah so you're with Kazuha?" The girl named qiqi nodded. Itto then came to them with a grin on his face, "Hey Yoi! Whose this kid?" Qiqi only stared at them not knowing what to do, she missed playing with Yuki but unknown people were talking to her right now.

"She said she was waiting for Kazuha." Yoimiya said, Itto shrugged. "Yoimiya, i'll get something first Shinobu said she wanted one so i need to get it." Yoimiya nodded Itto then headed towards Ritou's plaza, "Hey my boy my guy Vahid! So uhm- here's the things so what's going on with that fleeterizer you're working on?"

"You mean fertilizer?" Vahid, the shop owner said. Itto lets out a laugh, "Yes! Exactly that!"

"Mother can we not go.. I want to go back, I think Sister Xiangling and Brother Chongyun, Xingqiu is looking for me now.." Itto heard a child said. Itto looked at the direction but decided to ignore it later on. "Yuki, we talked about this. We can't go back to Liyue anymore unless it's needed grandfather needs help here in Inazuma." Itto whipped his head towards back the direction he saw a back It was a familiar back but he just couldn't remember who.

Nah if i forget it, It's probably not important.

The oni continued to converse with the shop owner forgetting his thoughts in a blink, You sighed after all of you arrived in Inazuma Yuki threw a tantrum over you saying he wants go back in Liyue with Qiqi. So you two were stuck in the side of Vahid's shop. "Yuki, listen to mother okay? We can't keep grandfather and your great grandmother waiting." Yuki crossed his arms pouting.

"Where is qiqi?" He asked. "Uncle Kazuha is going to get her soon, You ran away as we landed on the ground that was very rude you should apologize to Qiqi later." Kiyoko was with Beidou and the Traveler, Kazuha is going to get Qiqi, and the two workaholic is already gathered up in the center plaza to meet with the one they were supposed to meet, You were also needed there since you were after all- Ningguang's temporary secretary since ganyu and the other secretary weren't in Liyue but now it has come to this.

"Qiqi!" Kazuha came back with qiqi on his arms, You approached him. "Kazuha could you look for the kids for sometime? I think Ningguang needs me right now." The anemo user glance at you before putting Qiqi on the ground and nod, "Of course." You smiled at him. "Great many thanks!"

"Yuki, Mother is needed somewhere stay here with Qiqi and Uncle Kazuha okay?" Yuki nodded, you kissed his cheek. Before leaving trying to catch up with Ningguang and Keqing. They weren't familiar with Inazuma one bit so you needed to be in their side.

"Lady Ningguang, and Lady Keqing?" Ayato said he smiled, "I am Kamisato Ayato, and this is Kamisato Ayaka my sister the one who gave you an invitation." Ningguang shook Ayato's hands as she looked at the woman who were now trembling in fear. "It is nice to finally meet you." Keqing said trying to smile.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Gin Mukami. I see you're here too." Your mother was pissed, Why did someone respected and rich was giving attention to your useless father? Before she could say something a familiar woman came into the scene which made her blood boil.

"Oh? Is this the visitors from Liyue?" Yume asked which made Ningguang raise her brow, Ningguang brought her fan to cover half of her face.

She doesn't like this person.

"My name is Yume Nobunaga or should I say- Kamisato soon?" Ayato and Ayaka's face was disgusted. "My! I didn't know you knew how to joke around Lady Nobunaga it definitely doesn't suit you." Ayato said, smiling.

"Interesting, really." Ningguang said, After that Beidou came to the scene in which Ayato's eyes widened.

Kiyoko.

"Lady Ningguang the paper works have been done." Kiyoko said, They were shocked by it.

"What are you doing here?" Yume said shocked seeing a familiar maid, Kiyoko was calm. "I don't see anything wrong about me attending the Irodori Festival in my own hometown is there a problem, Lady?" Kiyoko said, she was furious. It was the same person who broke you in your most important day.

Ayato was in lost for words, If Kiyoko was here is there a possibility that you were here as well?

"Hah! You are my daughter's worthless maid?! Tell me where she is! Is she dead or Is she alive eating grass for a living now!?" Your mother yelled, which made the Qixing turned their heads towards your mother face tainted with anger.

She's Y/N's Mother. The two of them thought.

Ayato tried unsheating his sword by hearing your mother said, "Stop slandering my wife, Mother." Ayato's word felt venomous. He was loosing it, Ningguang lets out a laugh. All of them stopped facing the woman. "What's so funny about this lady?" Ayato said.

"I just find it funny, that.."

"The one you're slandering is none other than my secretary." They look puzzled, confused.

.

.

.

"Is that what you pray for everyday mother? But i'm sorry to disappoint everyone here, I'm alive and well, I have been so well in these past few years what about you?" A familiar voice shocked everyone.

Ayato froze in his spot, A familiar voice. A familiar face joined the scene a face all of them didn't saw for years, You avoid Ayato as much as possible. "Y/N you're late." Ningguang clicked her tongue, you laughed. "I'm sorry you know he was having a fit.." Ayato's ears perked.

He? Were you dating someone else?

"How are you here?! And you are acquainted with the Liyue Qixing?!" Your mother yelled hysterically which made your face frown. "You really haven't changed at all." You said shaking your head, Your mother tried to come to you in unfortunately for her Ningguang summoned her Jade Screen. Keqing pointing her weapon on your mother, with a unsatisfied look on their faces. "Is this how Inazuma welcome guests from afar?" Ningguang said you laughed.

"I can feel the hostility in the air, really." You said. With a swift move you teleported in Yume's back. "You didn't actually think I would let you off that easily after what you did to me years ago did you?" You whispered in her eyes before teleporting back to your spot, Thanks to Keqing and her fast speed you trained a lot with her back in Liyue. Yume gritting her teeth.

Your eyes met with his'

There was still a feeling in you.

But you decided not to show it.