[16]

You were greeted by a ray of sunlight beaming in your face as you feel the hot day on your bare face, fluttering your eyes open you opened your window to see Thoma and the other servants being busy. “What's the fuss all about?” You mumbled still half awake, you glance at your desk to see a gift box. You carefully grab the box to see It was a gift from Kiyoko.

A gift from Kiyoko?

A gift.

“My lady! Good morning and happy birthday!” Your eyes widened at the statement, It was already your birthday thus the reason why the servants are working hard today. With a flash you sat up straight as you turn your head towards Kiyoko. “Thank you, Kiyoko!” You said hugging her tightly, “We are going to be busy later, so it's best if you start your day to eat my lady.” she said and left the room, and then Ayato entered the room a scream escaped out of your mouth as you covered yourself with your blanket.

You were flustered, you were still in your night gown. “Apologies if I entered in a wrong time!” Said ayato as he quickly excused himself. “I will wait for you here, do tell me if you're ready now.” With haste you got in your bathroom to bath.

After you got out of the bathroom, Kiyoko had already prepared your Kimono helping you dress up and apply your daily make up your birthday banquet is to be held later at evening after all. “Lord Ayato has been waiting outside, shall I call him now my lady?” You nod, you saw Ayato open the door in your room.

He was holding a bouquet of flowers and box, “Happy Birthday, Y/N.” He greeted you giving you the flowers and the gift he had you opened the box revealing a necklace, You smiled at the sight of it. “First you gave me a ring, and now a necklace what's next?” You joked what his reply made you stop.

“How about my heart next?” Your eyes met with his’, there was not any hesitation in his eyes. You felt it was a sincere confession but you just laughed along with him thinking that he was just teasing you, “Then, I'll accept it then.” He kisses your forehead as he bid you a goodbye. “See you later, dear.” you waved at him.

The sun is about to set, your servants are in total chaos as they applied a make up that suited you on your birthday, Your brain was feeling dizzy the servants were extremely busy trying to make you beautiful with Kiyoko inspecting them. “Isn't this a bit.. too much?” letting out a a sigh, “You deserve more Y/N.” Ayaka said smiling at you, “This is my present for you. Thoma then entered with four big boxes on his hand which made your eyes widened. “Ayaka...? Don't you think—”

“I apologize for this, i didn't know what would suit you so i just bought the whole shop.”

You felt your soul went back in celestia after hearing that, Thoma poked your cheeks laughing. “Happy Birthday, Y/N!” You smiled. You were truly happy for once in your birthday you found friends that shared laughter, moments with you.

“Thank you, you two.”

Moments later, Ayato entered the room as well. “You all are here, I suppose we can now go? The guests are waiting for us.” You nodded, Ayaka and Thoma left first leaving you with Ayato alone, extending his hands his eyes meets yours again with gentleness, “You look amazing tonight, dear.” You took his hand as you smiled. “Thank you for that, My dear husband.” Ayato had guided you to the hall where the banquet is going to be held upon your arrival you saw different people, familiar and non familiar ones.

“Happy Birthday again, Dear.”

“Today is a special day to me, This is the day my lover is born. To celebrate her day i invited you all to share this glorious day with us.” The people was clapping their hands and wishing you a happy birthday in which you thanked them.

“My hello dear, Happy Birthday to you.” Yae Miko greeted you, in her side Lumine, Paimon and the Raiden Shogun was there. “Happy Birthday to you the soon to be wife of the Yashiro Commissioner.” The Raiden Shogun said.

“Ei, her name is Y/N please don't forget.” The kitsune laughed drinking her beverage. “I thank you both, Raiden Shogun and Guuji Yae.” You sincerely thanked them, It was an honour for you to even be wished a happy birthday by an Archon— The electro archon at that.

“Hey Y/N! This is our gift for you i hope you like it!” Lumine and Paimon gave you their gifts which was a colorful stone with a pink and blue highlights, “It's intertwined fate!” You were in puzzled confusion you had never heard of this thing before. “Oh allow paimon to explain!” The tiny pixie cleared her throat.

“This is a fateful stone that connects dreams! Its glimmer can entwine's ones fate and entwines fates just how its glimmers links stars into the shapes of a hearts desire.” You felt your soul going back to the heavens once you heard the gift's description it was too precious to take. “Thank you truly for explaining Paimon. And thank you lumine for this wonderful gift.” You said as you hugged them both.

You left them as you go into the direction where ayaka, thoma and ayato is. There was two new persons standing with them you walked yourself to them. “Ah yes, this is my soon to be wife, Y/N.” Ayato introduced you, You saw a dirty blonde girl with the white haired oni that you often saw on the city playing with kids. “Hello, thank you for attending my birthday banquet it's pleasure to meet your acquaintance.”

The white haired male lets out a laugh while the girl only waved cheerfully at you. “Ayato bro, you have a beautiful wife! I tell 'ya! My name is Arataki Numero Un—” His sentence was interrupted because the blonde girl smack his arms. “My name is Yoimiya Nagonohara, I run a fireworks shop by the way I will make sure to make fireworks for you and Lord Ayato's wedding.”

“Hey?! I wasn't done introducing myself. As I was saying before i got rudely interrupted. My name is Arataki Numero Uno Itto!” You shook their hands they were funny which made you laugh a lot conversing with them made your night so much better.

Ayato leaned closer to your ear. “Your family came, shall we head there in greet them?” your lips pursed into a thin line as you eyed the entrance you saw your mother, step father and haruto entered. Your mood darkened as you took a breath. “I need to greet someone, please enjoy the rest of the banquet.” You spoke to Itto and Yoimiya, Ayaka and Thoma knew what you and Ayato going to do.

You walked towards them with Ayato by your side, your hands trembled in fear afraid of a another fight. Ayato noticed this thus sliding his hands to intertwined yours, you glance at him.

“Hello, Y/N.” Your mother greeted you.

You nearly scoffed but you maintained composed. “Greetings Mother, Father and Haruto.” you spoke in a calm manner, Haruto was saddened by your behavior. “I do hope you will enjoy yourselves here.” You were about to turn away but your mother stopped you. “Oh not entertaining us?”

“If you may excuse my wife, she has a lot of guest to attend to.” Ayato said as you two both walked away from them.