[12]

After the conversation with your real grandmother went you and kiyoko went back to the estate, you found ayato waiting at you inside. “Ayato, I'm home.” Ayato immediately walked towards you as he took the back of your hand placing a gentle kiss on the back of your hand. “Let's go?” he asked you, In which you nodded.

The walk towards Amakane Island was silent but it wasn't uncomfortable nor awkward, the both of you barely spoke words but it made your heart dance rapidly by just being in his side. You didn't know if this was a date nor is it just a play so that people wouldn't doubt your relationship as a couple, Yet again you enjoyed his company. Suddenly you felt ayato's hand intertwined with yours, you looked up to him to see him smiling at you.

Walking hand in hand wasn't bad at all, the feeling of his warmth made you feel happy, For the first time you wanted time to stop for this moment. It was too precious for you. Arriving at the Amakane Island you saw different stalls. The first stall was a fortune slip stall. “Lord Kamisato!” The fortune slip vendor called Ayato which made the other vendor turned their heads on the both of you, Ayato took your hand and walked towards the fortune slip stall where he and the vendor chatted for a quick minute.

“I see that the future lady of kamisato is also here! Would you two like to draw a marriage fortune slip?” Ayato nodded which made you chuckle.

“Alright please choose a stick and please give it to me after!” He said, for some reason both you and ayato had chosen the same stick over you stared at him for a while. “My you two are truly a loving couple!” The vendor exclaimed, You looked away as Ayato handed the slip to the vendor, after deciphering your marriage fortune the vendor smiled.

“Congratulations! It seems that the archons is anticipating for your marriage, It says that you two will have a blissful and happy marriage! Your lucky item in marriage is a... Handkerchief?” Ayato's eyes widened and you didn't mind but smile. “Thank you for deciphering our future together.”

You looked at the other stalls you saw a food stall which made you hungry but you were to embarrassed to say it to Ayato, Ayato noticed your behavior when he did he can't help but let out a laugh. “Are you hungry? Come let's eat over there.” You nodded following him to a food stall, You ate into your hearts content, It felt like you didn't need to care about composing yourself in the public you could be unlady like for this moment, which ayato feel happy about he wanted you to enjoy yourself once or even forever without worrying about anything at all.

Just seeing you ate all of what you ordered made him full, you looked cute while eating just like a bunny eating. “Ayato, try this too.” You said, you didn't notice his stare as you were focused on the food infront of you. “It's really delicious, i hope Ayaka and I can visit this together again i'm sure she'll love it.”

He fell inlove with you more.
He wanted to tell you about it but he was scared.
He might scare you away if he did.
He was contented for what relationship you two are having right now.
He wanted more than just a contract lovers.
Because,
He was starting to get greedy.

As you finished eating you both stroll and tried out other stalls such as the mask stall, Ayato bought a matching mask with you. It was a cute, Ayato actually had something prepared for you but he thought it was better if he gives it to you later. “The mask suits you.” You complimented him. He scooted close in your face his light blue eyes staring at yours, “Why thank you for that compliment my wife, I didn't know my wife also had a flattering mouth.”

There was it again, the feeling of your heart beating faster. It was always Ayato, You smiled. “I have a great husband, how can I not compliment him?” You said trying to win the flirting competition. Before you know it your eyes caught another stall this time it was a prayer plaque stall. You pushed ayato a little as you ran towards the stall which made ayato part his lips in shock and followed you.

“Ayato! It's prayer plaques you draw or write your wish let's do it! Mister please give us two plaques!” the vendor gave you two plaques both of you started to write your wishes, It was a cute scenario. Even the prayer plaque vendor was amused by the both of you.

His wish was—

May she find happiness in this lifetime.”

Her wish was—

“May all of my love ones have a wonderful year,

May he also find happiness deep within his heart.”

The both of you didn't know each others wishes but you would never know that what you had put in the plaque was the same as his, you both were wishing for each other's happiness

You put your plaque away from Ayato so he wouldn't see your wish, he also did the same as yours, After that you both proceeded to go further more in the island where you saw the night scenery, Ayato knew it was the perfect time to give you his present. “Y/N.” He called out your name.

“Yes, Ayato?” you asked you saw the vendors were watching the both of you you were wondering why he got in his knees pulled a ring as he said these words, “I never gave you an engagement ring, So Y/N Matsuoka, Will you marry me?” You felt your eyes started to tear up. The people was cheering for the two of you, “Yes..” you managed to say, Ayato gave you a smile as he slips out the ring on your ring finger, and soon after he stood up and gave you a hug.

With that hug fireworks had appeared on the starry night, It was beautiful.

You glance at Ayato which you caught glancing back towards you, he said something but you didn't quite catch it.

“The moon is beautiful, Isn't it?” Ayato managed to confess in the noisy scene at you, he knew you didn't catch that, that made him felt kind of disappointed he gave you a stare that made you realize something.

“Ah, Without realizing it.. I had already fallen inlove with Ayato.”