[24]

A few days had passed you wrote two letters to Ayato but you received no reply. “Ah, My lady i already sent your letter to Lady Ningguang.” You didn't reply you just let your eyes wander on the window before you, You were hoping for Ayato's reply, You had written a letter in an alias to avoid suspicion but it has been days but you never received a reply.

The sudden thought of Ayato abandoning you made your stomach churn, “Lady? Are you okay?” You got up going to the bathroom to throw up again for the second time of the day. “Hah— are you sad that your father didn't gave us a reply too?” You said biting your lips, you were tired, you can't focus at all, you can't sleep you almost have no appetite to eat because your mind was focused about Ayato.

“Lady.. please have a meal now.” The dishes were appetizing but you just didn't want to eat, Which Kiyoko sighed. “I'm not being rude Lady Y/N. But you are acting like your mother right now.” You stopped.

“You're not eating properly, the baby needs nutrition please My Lady!” Kiyoko said, you ended up bursting out crying you had too much problems in your mind you were under pressure. “I'm sorry...” You caressed your stomach as you continued to cry.

You were slowly being like your mother and you didn't like it. You were almost harming your child, thankfully Kiyoko had snapped you back in reality before It could get worse.

Right after you finished your meal you took a stroll in Liyue, You saw the kids playing in the docks. Liyue felt peaceful there were no gossips everywhere, there were no circle of nobility you felt free— without walking elegantly, without trying to maintain proper etiquette and mannerism. “Liyue is very pretty.” You said, you turned your head towards a white haired woman who enjoyed the same scenery as you. She was holding a pipe, her crimson red eyes landed on you. “You are correct.” She was very elegant.

“Are you a traveler perhaps?” You gave her a slight nod, “I see, Are you from Inazuma?”

“Yes, how did you know?” You asked her. “I have met many merchants in Inazuma.” She beamed a little smile at you, “My name is Ningguang.”, The real deal was here, She is the tianquan of qixing. “My name is Y/N Mukami.” Ningguang's lips curved into a smirk. “Interesting, would you like a drink with me?” She said.

The chance.

You were astonished, currently you were on one of the famous places in Teyvat, The Jade Chamber.  It was up in the sky which made you feel a little excited. “I can see Liyue from here.” You mumbled, “The view is even more great when It's night.” a soft voice said you saw Ganyu walking towards you with a woman beside her. She had soft purple locks with fuschia coloured eyes, “Are you Ningguang's guest?” You replied with a nod she smiled at you. “I am keqing yuheng of qixing, You may enter now Ningguang is waiting at you at her office.” and with that she left with Ganyu, she seemed very busy.

“Years ago, I was amazed by your family's silk, I ended up buying it because it caught my attention It was a fair trade, but then to my surprise your family didn't trade for almost years now.”

“Yes, this is why I personally came here to inform you that we are back again.” You said, “Oh? I see, but you know.” Ningguang's eyes fixed on you. “When I also want your family's silk, But I also have an interest on you Lady Y/N.” hands on her chin she chuckles. “Pardon me?”

“What I meant was— you, being my disciple while I teach all about the business world. How about it?” You hesitated, “Why?” You asked. You saw no reason for her to take you as a student in business, In the eyes of others you are a noble why would she offer you this? “While you are an exclusive noble in Inazuma you are now on Liyue.” She said. “I sense that you had a hard life despite growing up being a golden spoon.” Ningguang said.

“I need some time to think about this..” You said, “Alright you can visit me if you had already decided on what your response is.” You and Kiyoko left the Jade Chamber as you came back to the Inn. There you saw a letter in the mailbox you hurriedly open It, It was from your father,  Your heart was pounding as you opened the letter.

Dear my dearest daughter,

How have you been? I hope you are doing well I had already asked someone to deliver your letter to the Yashiro Commissioner, But there was rumors that the Tri Commission is looking for you so you and Lord Kamisato could proceed with a divorce, The Tri-Commissions have been matching Lady Nobunaga to Lord Kamisato, please do not worry about this my daughter. Please have faith in your husband.

Please look out for yourself more.

I shall keep your disappearance a secret from them.

Your father,
Gin Mukami.

“My lady?” Kiyoko asked you, You can't help but resent everything.

You wanted to die, Just by reading the contents of the letter made your heart broke, Just by imagining Ayato being in Yume's side made your whole world crumble. Kiyoko embraced you, comforting you.

Was it because of you—? You didn't receive a  reply from Ayato. Did he already forget about you?

You were devastated. You swore you wouldn't cry for anyone anymore, You swore to make them pay for the humiliation they did to you. You wanted them to regret ever mistreating you.

Morning came you found yourself alone outside the Jade Chamber, Kiyoko had delivered your letter to the postman to Inazuma. Your letter to your family. “Have you made up your mind?” Ningguang asked you turned your heel to her, “I did. I accept.” You said with full determination.

With that a new chapter of your life begin in Liyue Harbour, as a mother, a student.

A month, after you found out you were pregnant, You started to be a student for the Tianquan. Your Life in Liyue wasn't bad in fact it was more peaceful— The sounds of sea breeze ringed to your ear but you were completely immersed in loneliness looking at the sea of waves, You missed him.

You of course have faith in your husband as what your father had told you. You knew Ayato wasn't that kind of a person, “Y/N you should rest, It's bad for the baby.” A purple head woman said accompanied by an adeptus secretary. “Ganyu, Keqing? Out for work this early?” The both of them nodded, “We just finished, Actually how about going to Wanmin's Restaurant for a meal?”

In just a short amount of time you got familiar in Liyue, “Sure, I would love to eat whatever Xiangling had come up with today as well.” The stroll to Wanmin was full of stories as the three of you encountered some people along the way, “Oh hi, Keqing! Ganyu! And Ms. Y/N!” Xiangling waved you three wave back passing your orders to Chef Mao, Xiangling's father.

“Oya~ Nice to see you all here!” A cheerful voice said followed by a deep voiced man. “Ah yes, the qixing and Lady Ningguang's Student.” It was the director and consultant of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. “Mr. Zhongli, Hu Tao it's a pleasure to see you here.” Keqing said.

“Why are you both on a stroll?” You asked which made Hu Tao smile. “For business!” You laughed. “Business?” Hu Tao nodded. “Death is everywhere, Money is everywhere!” sometimes you really asked yourself If Wangsheng's Director is still sane or not but she was cheerful as always It made you giggle.

“Still the usual, Y/N?” Keqing asked you nodded. “Okay!” Xiangling said preparing your dish.

It was a kind of peace, you didn't know the next past events would break your heart bit by bit.