[40]

MATURE CONTENT!

As a daughter of a nobleman, and the wife of the Yashiro Commissioner you didn't have much time in your hands either, You and Ayato were busy with affairs you didn't spend time with Ayato this past few weeks and It made the Yashiro Commissioner rather pissed. You were slowly beginning to become Keqing.

Not only that, Yuki and Qiqi battles with him in terms of gaining your attention just really made him kind of disappointed. Yuki acts mature ever since he received his vision he insists on training his sword skills with his aunt or his father but when it comes to you and Qiqi he becomes so soft, Many people agreed that Yuki is a the exact replica of Ayato Kamisato but his personality was very different to him, He rather resembled yours.

Ayato is calm but intimidating and Yuki was calm, collected and rather soft in public's eye. Of course Ayato taught your son that it's not always nice to display kindness he must learn how to be strict if it was needed too, Ever since he got his vision he insist on protecting Qiqi, He was always protective of his sister whenever the two of them go somewhere.

You and Ayaka was attending some matters concerning the noble circle, After the incident three years ago your life, your marriage life was peaceful. Although, Kunikuzushi was no where to be seen but Lumine said that if she ever encountered him in her Journey in Sumeru she swore to give vengeance for you. You, Ayaka, Kiyoko and your brother made your way towards the meeting room greeted by some familiar nobles and non-familiar ones.

Haruto was adopted by the Mukami, He was now Haruto Mukami, Kiyoko and your father was peacefully living in love too. “Ah the Yashiro Commissioner's wife, I am pleased to meet you.” A gentleman said as he kissed the back of your hands, Ayaka had glared at him. “Thank you.” You quickly pulled your hands away from him. “Let's just get this over with, I have other matters to attend to.” You said.

The meeting commenced and It was brought to you that apparently, The Kanjou Commission and the Tenryou Commission heads are tying a knot together therefore the nobles had an urgency meeting to confirm this matter, And since you were the wife of Ayato matters involving the Yashiro Commission was serious matters for you.

You decided to go home, you were greeted by Thoma and Yuki It seems like they were sparring and Qiqi was watching them drinking coconut milk again, that was her seventh bottle of coconut milk, You only sighed Qiqi is becoming more and more like Ayato, except she sips coconut milk rather than Milk Tea. You came to her, kissing her cheek. “Y/N.” Qiqi's eyes lit up, the two gentlemen stopped their sparring and greeted you, You patted Yuki's head.

“Oh come to think of it, Your seventh birthday will come soon..” You mumbled, Yuki nodded excitedly which made you and Thoma chuckle. “Our Young Master is growing up.” Thoma was emotional you were too, you also pondered on what to give your son on his upcoming birthday. He didn't like toys now, And you were sure that Ayato will gift him a sword so you can't also choose the same thing.

“Mother? What's wrong?” You saw Yuki glancing at you with a worried expression you smiled at him. “Good day to you all too!” You heard a familiar tone to turn to see a kitsune and Ei herself. “Aunt Miko! Aunt Ei!” Yuki exclaimed as he ran towards them giving them a hug. “I will prepare some tea.” Thoma excused himself, You thanked him as the three of you sat down.

“You look troubled, what did you do?” Yae asked. “No.. I'm not it's just that the Tenryou and Kanjou Commission is planning on tying a knot together I'm afraid it might cause a huge scandal, and also Yuki's birthday was fast approaching i don't know what to give him.” Yae smiled at you, in a teasing way.

“How about..”

You were on you and Ayato's shared room, mind wandering around as you gripped your night pajama, You were waiting for Ayato to come home to tell him about the meeting earlier, Your mother Kiyoko had taken Qiqi and Yuki for a sleepover saying that your grandmother and father missed them so much, Hence you agreed. Thoma and Ayaka said they will be home later than usual which made your cheeks blushed.

Why was everyone out?

You heard the door click you saw Ayato. You took a deep breath as you approached your husband, You snuck your arms in his waist hugging him backwards— which made Ayato stopped. “Oh? Missed me already?” Ayato asked. He holds one of your arms bringing him towards his lips kissing the back of your hand. “Ayato Yuki and Qiqi is in—” He faced you covering your mouth.

“I already know.”

You stared at him, He kissed you. “Mhm.” You locked your arms in his neck as he brought you closer to him.

You missed his touch, Since you two were busy almost everyday with Yuki and Qiqi you haven't had time for the two of you. The two of you pulled away catching your breaths, Ayato's hand traveled on your waist which made your breath hitched. He caressed your waistline which made you whimper.

Seeing you in such state, Ayato bites his lips. “You don't know how charming you are, right now.” Ayato attacked your neck with kisses you let out a moan as you tried to tell him about your concern.

“Ayato.. hah— It's Yuki's  birthday soon– Mhm.. W-What do you think I should give him?” You managed to say between Ayato's kisses, He looked at you with a teasing smile. “How about a baby sister or brother?” You felt your cheeks blushed recalling what Yae had suggested earlier.

How about..”

“Little Yuki and Little Qiqi might felt lonely now how about you give them a new siblings~?” Yae teased, which made your face red in embarrassment, Ei only looked at her friend shooking her head what did she even expected.

“But his birthday is soon...” You said.

“Then his birthday gift will be delayed until next year then.” Ayato continued which made you surprised, He kissed you again opening his mouth as he traveled yours with his tongue. After some time you two pulled away as you shyly undressed your nightwear for him to see. He gazes at you, smiling.

“Come here.” Ayato pulled out his tie, undressing his coat you saw his hard well body, Just the sight of it makes you bite your lips. You scooted closer at him his hands travels in your body. “Y/N~ I missed you.” His voice, Archons you really are the luckiest woman in Inazuma or even in Teyvat.

“Ayato.. mhmm I-I want it...” You said yout lips purse in a thin line, Ayato wanted to punish you for ignoring him for your children so he wanted to tease you. “Hm? What do you want, Dear?” You were whimpering he continued to touch your bare skin that made you want him even more. “I want to make love with you...” You said in a low tone, you were embarrassed, But Ayato enjoyed watching you getting red and flustered.

“Beg, dear.” That was it, you can't take it anymore. “Ayato i want it now... Please dear..” Ayato layed you on the bed as he spreads your legs open he looked at you, mesmerized your body was enchanting to him.

He slowly entered you, the sudden feeling meade you covered you mouth afraid of unholy noises going out from it. Ayato pulled your hand away from your mouth, “Don't hold back, Y/N. I want to hear your voice.” You bit your lip again.

“Ayato... Hah.. Mhm.” You were immersed in pleasure, Ayato was gradually engulfing the entirety of your existence.

You were melting on his touch, soon enough he started to pick up the pace leaving you in tears and pleasure. “Ayato! Ayato!” You cried out his name. Ayato grunts he kisses you again as he paces up.

Ayato's scorching body burns your skin over and over again, But you loved this feeling you missed him. He was yours, and you were his'. You were close your moans was getting louder as you clenched around him. “Ayato!”

“Y/N..” He said before coming, laying beside you admiring your face. “Y/N, You are my world. I will never get tired to say that I love you, now always and forever.” He said caressing your hair.

You smiled at him. “I love you too, Ayato.”

[ What baby and what name, I'm running out of name ideas help, Do y'all realize Yuki was Ayato's birthday gift to Y/N if you think abt it.  ]