[44]

The little girl with (H/C) colored hair was standing near the adventurer's guild It appears she's lost or just waiting for someone, She had (H/C) long hair, Pale blue eyes and lips pink as the cherry blossoms petals, she had fair white skin and is wearing a mini kimono with pale blue print on it. “You're here young lady!” An exhausted thoma said catching his breathe upon seeing the man the girl's eyes lit up as she clung towards the housekeeper, “Thoma!” She said in full enthusiasm.

This girl was Kamisato Mizu, If Yuki was the exact replica of his father then Mizu is the perfect replica of you but personality wise very straightforward and intimidating like Ayato's, Qiqi and Mizu had the same height; Given Qiqi's condition Yuki surpassed her height already, “Where is Mama and Papa?” The little girl asked Thoma sighed, “Your mama and papa was looking all over for you!”

Today was your marriage anniversary with Ayato, After discovering a new world, becoming a mother your life became very peaceful, With someone who has ruined your life both payed the price for hurting you got their own karma you were satisfied with that. Now you were living happily with your family, Your children and your Husband.

Ayato hugged you from the back, “What are you thinking so deeply about?”

You had fights, a married couple fights it was normal at the end of the day you and Ayato were husband and wife you made up, Ayato doesn't sleep if any arguments or misunderstanding lingers around you both. Ayato is a great husband and a father; At first after you gave birth to Mizu he was doubting himself.

When he held Mizu himself for the first time he was scared, he was scared that he might hurt the poor child. He was scared that he might fail both his children Yuki, Qiqi and Mizu. You assured him that he will do great. In which he did. You looked up to see thoma holding your daughter when people said she had the same features as you they weren't lying, but she really just inherited her father's personality— in a very young age she is mischievous and cunning. 

“Mizu you ran off again.” You had your hands on your hips raising your brow on the little lady which only smiled at you hugging you in the knee, “I thought.. I thought I saw Andrew on the Adventurer Guild..” You sighed. “Andrew is with your brother and qiqi they were playing together.”

“That's mean!” She crosses her arms and pouted, Ayato came in the room greeting you both— “How's my little lady and why the sad expression?” Thoma gives Ayato Mizu laughing, Ayato was now carrying the still sulking girl. “Hmp.” She huffed.

“Then how about daddy buy you another set of Raiden Shogun Figurines?” Ayato said trying to bribe your daughter who was still crossing her hands you sighed; “Ayato, please don't.” You interfered, Ayato loves spoiling the children the most which you also think is a bad habit, When Yuki mastered the Kamisato Art he bought Yuki another  sword that costed about a million mora, When qiqi helped healing the Yashiro Commission Soldiers he ordered his men to plant new coconut trees for Qiqi.

When Mizu turned two, he almost prepared a festival for her, which was also supposed to be approved by the ei and miko until you stopped them, When Mizu requested a dolphins Ayato gave an order to search every sea for one, when she was bored one day she wanted a huge doll house for no reason and told Ayaka and Thoma about it. Hearing it Ayato immediately hired people to construct the doll house immediately so that Qiqi and Mizu can play inside.

Mizu eyed her father, “Hmp! I don't like daddy anymore i want brother Andrew!” Ayato's jaw dropped in an instant, he felt disbelief. Does his little baby not want him anymore? And for Andrew? Someone's child? “Y/N! Mizu said he doesn't want me anymore!” Ayato said dramatically making you shook your head, He loves his daughter so much. “Calm down now, I'm sure Mizu is just joking how could she—” You said but you were interrupted by your daughter.

“No! I will marry brother Andrew” Ayato looked petrified. “Ayato, Ayato?” You called out but your husband was not answering you. Some people came in the room to see a familiar woman, It was ningguang together with A red head man, Yuki and the other children also came inside, Just then Mizu saw a familiar boy and decided to hug him even making the petrified Ayato broke. “Mizu?” The red head boy called out. “Brother Andrew! Won't you marry me in the future?!” the little girl asked with sparkling eyes which made the room silent.

The little boy blushed. “W-What—” Andrew felt an ominous stare behind his back, His father gave a small smile as he crouched on their level. “Lady Mizu, Do you really want to marry my son? If you do, you might want to persuade your daddy and mommy before that.” He pats the little girl's head.

“Don't push your luck, Master Ragnvinder.” Ayato smiled at the man which only smirked at him. “What's wrong Lord Kamisato? Are you scared of my son snatching your daughter away?” Oh boy— they're starting again.

Who was Ragnvinder and why did you all met?

Well when Thoma was given a vacation to visit his hometown two years ago, He happened to came across his old childhood friends who married each other they had a son named Andrew, Thoma wanted to take them to Inazuma it just so happens Diluc— a businessman from Mondstadt also has business in Inazuma therefore accepting Thoma's request and thus that is why you two knew Diluc and Andrew, Although you saw The two masters of Ragnvinder you never really saw  Diluc's wife, everytime they visit Inazuma they are either with Venti, Albedo and Klee.

“Dear do you want to eat a cake with mora design on it?” Ningguang asked Mizu picking her up in which she nodded.

Your children are loved by their godparents. Ayato holds your hand, “What are you thinking about?” You shooked your head as you leaned on his shoulder.

“Nothing.” You said smiling at him.