[22]

Ayato hoped to see you come back at night. But morning came but you never did, he wondered if you were safe somewhere he searched for you everywhere in Inazuma but you weren't there. “Brother please rest first we'll continue looking for Y/N.” Ayaka comforted her brother, Hair disheveled, Eyes deeply saddened in loneliness. “No i'll come with you.”

“Y/N is now a wanted criminal in Inazuma for fraud, the kanjou comission is searching for her right now they believe she tricked you into agreeing in this marriage.” lies, Ayato clenched his fist. “Damn it!” He said.

“Y/N didn't lie to anyone!” he said making ayaka worry. “This is very suspicious brother, If you said you know this already then why would Lady Yume know this?” Ayaka said making her brother Ayato, stopped on his actions looking at her pondering in his own thoughts.

“Satou!” Ayato said as Satou appeared, “Investigate this at once.” The ninja nodded and left out of sight. “Y/N? Where could you possibly be right now.” Ayaka hugged her brother, “We'll find her brother, we will.” She said.

It made ayato feel better of course.

You were on your room on the Mukami Residence with Kiyoko by your side your eyes were puffy, Your family heard what happened to you but chose to left you alone for space. “My lady, Inazuma is not a safe place for you anymore the kanjou commission will arrest a warrant for you because of fraud.” Kiyoko said making you cry, You missed ayato, You missed everyone. A knock was heard you saw your father entered hastily, “Y/N please hide outside there is a secret room hide there until i said so!”

You were puzzled, “What's wrong father?”

“The Kanjou Commission is here they are searching for you!” You nodded directly as you hide in the secret room with Kiyoko. You felt anxious, Inazuma is scary to you now if yo ever comeback in the estate you felt the judgement stares you would get in the estate and in the nobility circle itself, Your reputation is now damaged. You cannot be in Ayato's side for now, since Mukami Family is still not stable.

Kiyoko hugged you caressing your hair.

After a while your father told you to come out, “We managed to trick them but Y/N, you cannot linger in Inazuma longer the shogun is absent for unknown reasons, She cannot prevent this disaster the only way for you is to go outside the borders!” Your eyes widened, leave inazuma? But you need ayato.

“But father!” You said.

“Please do understand this Y/N..” Your father hugged you.

Liyue.

If you want to comeback to Inazuma without a worry then you need to go to Liyue.

“I know father.” You said in seriousness, Kiyoko was worried about you. “Lady.. i know a way to get to liyue, will you go there?” You nodded.

You can't leave here without saying anything to ayato, you just couldn't you missed him. “Bring me a paper and a pen.” as you began to write what you want to write in the letter.

A day later you were standing in the dock, with Kiyoko by your side Kiyoko had contacted a ship named The Crux. It will go from Inazuma to Liyue which was your destination, You have one purpose in liyue and that was to build a relationship with Lady Ningguang.

You glance back at inazuma as you board the ship. “I'll come back, wait for me.. Ayato.” .

Ayato was restless for days, it has been four days since you left you never came back. He was missing you, he searched for you everywhere but he didn't find a single strand of your hair. “My lord please rest.” Thoma and Ayato had just come back from the search, Ayato sat on his table frustrated and shoving all the pile of paper works to the side. “My lord!”

Why did it came to this anyways?

“My lord, please trust yourself we will find Lady Y/N.”

“Any news about the shogun?” The Yashiro Commissioner asked but a group of people barged in his study, “Where is Y/N?” a purple haired woman asked panting together with the traveler. “She's missing.” Ayato replied which made the Archon clicked her tongue.

“General Kujou.” She said in serious tone, The tengu general replied. “This is an order, Find Kamisato Y/N at once gather the Tenryou Commission and Yashiro Commission in search.” she said strictly the tengu general herself nod, “Kamisato Ayato, Come with me.”

“To where, your excellency?” Ayato asked the Archon.

“To teach some rats a lesson, They dared used their authority while I was away?” She said, her mood was dark which made all the people in the room intimidated.

As you boarded the ship you were greeted by a dark haired woman with an eyepatch, “Yo, kiyoko! Long time no see.” She said Kiyoko smiled. “My name's beidou, i'm the captain of this ship.”

“My name is Y/N.” Beidou's brows raise hearing your name he heard about you these last few days ago, she lets out a laugh as she called someone. “Never knew i had two fugitive boarding my ship.” You were confused, the male with white haired with red streaks came down but you immediately recognized this person.

“You called, beidou?” His voice was the same. He turned his head towards you taken a back as he saw your face.

“Kazuha?”
“Y/N?”

You both said in unison, It was indeed him.

Your ex fiance.

He was the one who gave you the clip that you treasured dearly, You two were engaged way back childhood. Because of the falling of the Kaedehara Clan your family withdraws the engagement and thus going every dates for you to choose your fiancé once more.

“Oh you two are already close then that's great—”

You felt nauseous, you held your mouth acting as if you were about to throw up, Kazuha's eyes widened escorting you. “Kazuha take her to rest.” Kazuha took you in a room, Kiyoko was still with beidou. Arriving at the room provided by the crux you immediately got into the bathroom as you throw up.

“Are you okay?” you heard a concern from kazuha, you washed your mouth wiping it clean as you returned where kazuha is standing, You gave him a smile. “I guess it's just motion sickness, this is after all my first time in a ship.” Kazuha nodded and left your room.

You took a nap as soon as you laid in the bedroom.

You fluttered open your eyes as the scent of something delicious lingered your nose, You saw it was night already— you slept that much. You opened the door only to see the crux having dinner, Kiyoko guided you as she served you your food.

“What's that?” You asked as you eyed a certain dish, Beidou laughed. “It's my specialty stir fried fillet it's real spicy.” You Were getting hungry by just staring at it. “May I try?” You asked politely Beidou gave a chuckle nodding a yes but kiyoko stopped you,  “My lady! You don't like spicy things!”

But she was too late you already had a bite of the dish, which made you happy just by the taste of it, Kiyoko was puzzled and confused, Beidou had a amuse grin on her face as she looked at you.

She definitely knew something about you that  you didn't.