[09]

Ayato decided that it was best if the both of you could be alone but you stopped him, by grabbing his kimono. “You're going to be my husband, You need to hear it too.. Ayato.” His eyes widened in your statement, You were acting cute early in the morning seeing you shyly look away blushing he couldn't help but want to tease you for it.

“Oh yes, yes my lord you definitely need to hear this one.” Kiyoko said, Ayaka excused herself saying that she would go to the kitchen and inform thoma that you had already awoken.

“Kiyoko? What is it?” You asked, You look at her to ayato which ayato replied with kind smile and held your trembling hands.

“I have been your maid since you were born my lady, before I was.. I was also a maid serving you real father before..”

“Your mother was a noblewoman who got sold to your father because he felt inlove with your mother the moment he laid his eyes on him. The thing was, your mother was already inlove with Master Matsuoka. But because your father's family was more wealthier and famous Master Matsuoka stood no chance in him. Therefore he had successfully obtain the Madam for her hand in marriage.”

“She fell pregnant soon enough with you. Your real father was very happy about it but Madam wasn't, I know you think that your mother doesn't love you but My lady she really tried loving you completely accepting you but she just couldn't look at you because you resembled your father so much.. The madam demanded for divorce she framed your father for a crime he didn't do, That's why she was able to marry Lord Matsuoka. Lord Matsuoka didn't mind your existence and accepted you as one of his own..”

Ayato had already hugged you. This revelation was hurting you but you needed to know why what was causing your mother to hate you so much? And this was the reason.

“Who is my real family, Kiyoko?” You asked her but she hesitated to say. “My lady...” Your eyes wanted to beg for it, Kiyoko just cannot say no to you. “It is the Mukami Clan My lady.” Ayato's eyes landed to you. “The Mukami has been silent for years ever since the warrant arrest against the Family Head years ago but they are one of the dangerous and also one of the wealthiest families in the nation.”

Kiyoko nodded. “There is no current head, However the Family is headed by the past Matriach due to your father's absence my lady.” She explained.

“They were.. actually waiting for you to comeback Lady, I have been communicating with my friend who still serves the Mukami and what she said in the letter is that your grandmother is still saddened by the fact that the madam had bring you with her, she had also made sure that you are not able to know them nor contact them these past years.”

“Kiyoko my mother would be angry at you i don't want her to hurt you.” You said, Kiyoko grabbed your hands as caressed it she smiled.

“When the Madam was still pregnant of you she often skipped meals, i would do anything for her to eat atleast little bit. When she gave birth to you she refused to see your crying face, I was the one who saw your face for the first time, You were an angel, I swore to myself that day that I will serve you and care for you as my own daughter and now seeing you all grown up with marriage in mind, I am very happy by this Lady.” her words deeply affected you as you hugged her. You remembered that she has been with you the moment you knew how to walk in your own.

Although you didn't get any love from your biological mother, Kiyoko was there for you, she gave you unconditional love that you desperately longed for.

After some time, Kiyoko excused herself to give you a moment with Ayato alone. The both of you were sitting in his bed, no words coming out from both of your mouth. “Lord Ayato..” You spoke to break the atmosphere.