[11]

You admired the flowers in your room, You had decided to take a break from your training today because you are meeting with your Grandmother in Mukami Family. It was also a day where your teacher, Ms. Erina would come to teach you about your wifely duties.

Ayaka and Thoma are in a stroll with Lumine, Kiyoko had bought something you asked her, a knock had stop you from your thought, A light blue haired man appeared at the door which made you smile. "Ayato?" you said he made his way to you and sat down infront of you, he stared at you chin on his palm you felt shy at his stare. "Do you need something ayato?" You were still awkward and hesitant about calling him his name. "Is there something wrong with visiting my soon to be dear wife?" He said making you blush more.

There was something in him that everytime your heart would start dancing in sight of him, When did you start feeling like this? You wonder. These new emotions were new to you, Only Ayato made you feel this new feelings. "There isn't.. It's just today i have a lesson with Madam Erina." you said. Ayato chuckled, "What a coincidence, Madam Erina had also told me to come for this lesson i wonder what is it?" He said teasingly.

"But aren't you busy in the Yashiro Commission?" You said making ayato look at you sighing in relief, "Are you feeling alone? Then must i take a whole week vacation to attend you my dear wife?" His words made you blush. "There's no need for that! Please stop teasing me ayato!" You said covering your face.

"What a wonderful couple, I'm sure Lady Y/N would be a wonderful wife My lord Ayato." Madam Erina entered the room with a teasing look.

"I came here to discuss matters with you both, since you are to marry two months later soon, Surprisingly Lady Y/N catches fast from lessons so there was nothing i could teach her anymore." She complimented you that made you smile, for the past week you learned new etiquette for being a kamisato's new lady.

"I called both of you today to teach you both the about family planning." The both of you stopped and processed what she had just said, You and Ayato shyly looked stared at each other before looking away. "P-Pardon? F-Family P-Planing- b-but?!" You said in panic mind went blank. Madam Erina had anticipated this reaction from the both of you, It has been years since she last thought someone to become a lady of the clan.

"Kayo had the same reaction as you.." You looked at Madam, Ayato did too. "She and the past Master were very inlove, I told her she would eventually passed my teachings to her daughter in law and son in law in the future, It's a pity that she didn't get to do it herself, though if she did she would've love to meet you lady.." You understood the situation, It was Ayato and Ayaka's mother.

You saw sadness in Ayato's eyes, without realization you held his hands.

"Now going back to our lesson." She said you and ayato listened to her. "If by chance your first born child is a boy he is automatically considered as the successor of the clan, There is no discrimination in this clan if the both of you still had a girl as your first born she would still be the clan successor, despite her gender."

After a while the last lesson with Madam Erina came to an end, she had already left which made you and ayato alone in the room, The lesson today- you had expected it the moment you agreed at the deal between you and Ayato but the thought of kids made you blush, But you yourself wasn't sure if you truly do want this marriage. It was a contract marriage even if Ayato didn't said it in the agreement that falling inlove wasn't valid.

If you did fall inlove with him theres no telling if he would love you back the thought of him abandoning you made you anxious, He married you probably at the fact that many noble daughters wanted his attention and he wanted to get rid of it by using you, You being trapped in a fate that you cannot break the two of you found each other brought a new opportunity and fate for the both of you.

"Y/N?" Ayato called out you whipped your head at him as you reply with a slight nod, "I asked if you are free this evening?" He asked you. There wasn't a particular schedule for you at night so you nodded. "How about going on a stroll with me in Amakane Island?" was be just asking you in a date right now.

"Oh certainly.. I would love too." You said, "Great, then I will leave you alone now." He left you alone, after leaving Kiyoko entered your room with the item you wanted her to buy. "My lady its time." You undressed yourself to dress into a simple kimono. "Let's go." After you were done dressing up you quickly left your room.

Walking in the hall you were greeted by Ayaka and Thoma. "Y/N and Kiyoko? Where are you going at this hour?" Ayaka questioned you. You gave the her a pat on her head, "I'm visiting a friend, I won't be back until dinner. If Ayato looks for me tell him I'll be back soon." You said making ayaka and thoma nod in response before walking away with Kiyoko towards the Estate's exit.

After getting out on the Estate you quickly put on a cloak to avoid attention from the people you needed to disguise yourself after all you are soon to be wed, you didn't want rumors circulating around with a secret meet up although its your family ayato didn't know it, keeping it a secret was a better idea.

Kiyoko was also wearing the same cloak as you to avoid being recognized, the both of you walked towards the meeting place, Uyuu Restaurant. After getting in the city it was bustling you also saw a familiar faces, such as Lumine- who was standing infront of the Adventurers Guide talking to kathryne. Yae Miko and Raiden Shogun who are now in the Yae Publishing house for some reasons. And of course you also saw a tall white haired oni whose playing with the kids at the street.

As you got infront of the restaurant, Kiyoko told the store owner about your secret meeting with someone, The store owner personally guided you on the second floor where you saw there two woman sitting waiting for you. "Don't worry my lady i had make sure that no one will be allowed to go here as per your request i had already rented this whole floor for you." Kiyoko said, removing your cloak you greeted the two woman they were shock to see you and emotional too.

"Oh dear, it's really you!" The elder woman exclaimed, You greeted them back. "My name is Y/N." you introduced yourself, emotional the older woman also introduced themselves. "I am Miu Mukami, your grandmother and this is your aunt Aiko Mukami."

"Child, forgive your grandmother if we only met today we had used everything to contact you but your mother had prevented us." You shook your head, They were't at fault it made you feel better that they even tried contacting you for all these years. "I heard everything from kiyoko."

"When does my father be free from prison?" Your grandmother smiled. "His sentence is already near end, but.."

"But?" you asked.

"I'm afraid he cannot lead the clan anymore because of his record in the prison, Our family is not doing well.. Your aunt had been long married therefore she cannot take over the clan." You pondered for a moment.

"I will take over." Your aunt and your grandmother looked at you worriedly. "But aren't you the fianceé of the Yashiro Commissioner, my niece?" she said. "I can take over the clan and become the wife of Lord Ayato at once, Don't worry about me aunt and grandmother i will be fine." hearing these words your grandmother lets out a sigh of relief. You had a determined look on your face, It once reminded her of your father.

"But I have a request, please do not disclose my identity in public not right now at least." You said, the public is not ready for your revelation since you are still registered as the Matsuoka's first lady.

Your grandmother nodded.

"There is no need for training, I can handle business matters i had been thought since childhood. Please grandmother, aunt leave the family business to me i shall never let you down." you said again, determined.

You want to be a person who can stand beside Ayato not because you are a noble man's daughter nor illegitimate daughter to be worthy of him.