[ SPECIAL CHAPTER : 47 ]

Everyone in Inazuma knows that Kamisato Mizu is not only treasured by his dear father, Kamisato Ayato but every important figures in Inazuma such as her aunts, Guuji Yae of the Grand Narukami, General of the Tenryou Commission, and The Raiden Shogun herself. At a young age she became hot a topic all over the nation.

At a young age she has been a talk of the city because of her visuals that was inherited from both her parents, and a characteristics that a Kamisato should have.

The Kamisato Family is full of swordsman— The people is even more curious and anticipating of what vision will the little lady receive. Today a seven year old Mizu was aiming with her bow she was having a training session with his uncle thoma, “Aim straight from the hilichurl dummy, young lady.” The pyro user adviced, Just seeing that all her family members were vision holders made her felt inferior thus trying her hardest to train to prove herself.

She puts down the bow as she looked at thoma, Thoma gave her a worried sigh as he pats Mizu on the head. “You're doing great, Young Lady. Wait here I'll fetch you some snacks.” Mizu nodded as Thoma walked back inside the house she continued to aim for the hilichurl dummies but it wasn't enough— She wasn't satisfied.

“What are you doing?” She heard a voice in which she recognized in an instant. It was Toya, Toya was younger than her by a month but he already has his own vision ironically he had an anemo vision which was surprisingly since his father wielded a geo vision.

Mizu heard about stories about her aunt, father and her brother getting visions at a young age even her brother that got his own vision at the age of three, It made her envious. “Can't you tell? I'm practicing my aiming skills.” She said ignoring the half oni, She was upset. “Not that I care or anything, I think you shouldn't be too hard on your self. What good would it even do to you?” Toya said, hands on his nape as he glance at the girl infront of him.

“I want to prove myself as a Kamisato. Only by then I can learn the Kamisato Art passed down to the family.” Kamisato Arts has been passed down to the family for generations and she, still has no vision whatsoever it made her felt inferior. “You don't need to prove yourself.. I like you the way you are.” Toya blurted out which made Mizu's eyes wander to him.

“Uh I mean us, what i mean.. is us me and your brother likes you the way you are so you don't particularly need to try so hard.” Mizu rolled her eyes as she continued to aim for the dummies, the two of them didn't notice the presence of a certain Kitsune. “Hello, dearest.” Miko said waving at them which made Toya and Mizu stop as they look towards the owner of the voice.

“Miss Yae!”, “Aunt Yae!” They both greeted her at the same time, Miko smiled as she puts her hand on her mouth. “Oh my, the two of you seems to be getting along very well my two dearest.” Miko was fond of the kids, She oftens tease them if she ever had the chance. “I Uhm— I will go now, Young master needs me.” Toya said in panic as he left the two.

“Aunt Yae? What brings aunt here?” Yae sighed as she closed her eyes. “My dear Mizu, my greatest lady your Aunt Yae is very stressed today. The shrine maidens is so busy with individual works that there was none left at the shrine, also business are rather down lately.” Mizu didn't understand anything but she knows something was wrong.

“Can I help Aunt Yae?” Yae, who was closing her eyes peeked through her right eye to see a worried Mizu in which made her smile secretly, “Well.. I guess Mizu can help~”

“Really, Aunt Yae?!” Mizu exclaimed. “How about you become a shrine maiden for a day my dear? Rather than a shrine maiden how about a trainee?” She said, just in time you arrived on the scene. “Yae.” You said as you shook your head, the kitsune greeted you with a sly smile. “My, hello Y/N~” You sigh at her she and Ayato really do have the same cunning personalities.

“Okay, I will be a shrine maiden for a day to help Aunt Yae!” Mizu said which made Yae smiled, alas you became worried. “Yae I don't think this is a good idea.” You whispered in her ears.

At the shrine, Miko personally taught Mizu how to treat guests of the shrine, and making of an omamori. “My look, theres a guests now.” Mizu took a deep breath as she faced the guest, She had black long hair. “Hello young girl, are you a shrine maiden?” The stranger asked. Mizu only nod at her. “Greetings, Guest of the Shrine.. What brings you here?” The little Mizu asked.

“I'm here to pray and to ask for an omamori.” She smiled at the young girl. Mizu led her to the prayer, as she also asked Miyuki for an Omamori, when it was done Mizu handed it over to her. The girl smiled at her, “Thank you little girl. I am giving this omamori to my friend even though my family did some horrible things to her sister.” She said with a pained smile.

“I hope his travels goes well miss.”

“I heard he is going to come to Liyue to study.. I pray here almost every day to atone for my family and my sister's sin.” She said which made Mizu look at her, she looked kind.

“What is your name Miss?” Mizu asked. “My name is Yura Nobunaga, what about you?” She asked Mizu. Mizu gave her a smile. “My name is Kamisato Mizu.” the girl was taken back upon hearing her name nevertheless a few moments later she crouched down towards Mizu's level as she smile at her again. “Thank you for the help you gave for me today, Little Mizu.” She stood up facing Mizu one more time she waved her hand. “And I'm sorry.” Was all she said before leaving the she goes down to the shrine herself.

Ayato had heard that his daughter became a shrine maiden for the day, Ayato was slightly worried about this matter. “Y/N.” Ayato saw his wife, combing her hair looking at her reflection on the mirror she lets out a chuckle. “Ayato, Mizu will be fine.” You stopped as you sat on the bed together with him, laying your head on his shoulder his hands intertwines with yours, “I saw Mizu trying so hard to train herself that she gets hurt, She wants to prove herself to us and to the people.”

“Perhaps, This experience will change her. She might want to become a Shrine Maiden herself. Who are we to oppose whatever her decisions are?” You said. Ayato only sighed as he hug you. “I suppose.. We can only support them, our children.” You nodded.

Later that night, You went to Mizu and Qiqi's shared room, Qiqi was already asleep Mizu on the other hand was staring on the window. “Why are you still not sleeping? You may not grow if you keep that up~” You said as you sat down on her bed she climbed down from the window and hugged your waist in which you caress her hair carefully. “What's bothering my little lady lately?” You asked.

“Mother I met a person on the shrine earlier. When she thanked me, I felt good..” She said. “Then do you want to be a Shrine Maiden?” You asked your daughter she nodded. “There is nothing wrong with that Mizu, Mother and Father as well as your Brother, Sister, Aunts and Uncles are here to support you with that.” She smiled as she hugged you tighter. “Can mother sleep with Mizu tonight..” She asked, you pinch her nose as you laugh. “Of course, how about we sleep in Qiqi's bed so the three of us sleeps together?” Mizu nodded.

You turned of the light as you slept.

A purple light appeared on the desk beside you.

_

so close to 100k? omg y'all are surprising me rn ;-; thank you so much for reading and voting i really appreciate it!

to clarify : yes, yume has a sister, it was stated in chapter ten although she wasn't directly introduced in the story.