[25]

Second Month.

The days were lonely, You yearn for someone's touch as you saw lovers having their date at the Harbour, Your eyes filled with sadness you sighed a tired sigh, trying to cheer yourself up.

May 9, XXXX
Dear Ayato,

Greetings my beloved, I am doing fine here in Liyue. It's been months since I last saw you but I do apologize for my sudden disappearance, I will come back soon, How are things in the estate? I hope everything is fine take care of yourself as always, Our baby is healthy as always— she's always hungry all the time, I am doing fine here, Ayato. I hope you are there as well, Please send my regards to Ayaka and Thoma. I love you.

Your Wife,
Y/N.

Third Month.

“Ah! My lady looks like young master is healthy!” Kiyoko exclaimed, Dr. Baizhu chuckled as Qiqi handed me the prescription. “Qiqi thinks.. baby is lovely..” You pat her head as you smiled, “Thank you Dr. Baizhu and Qiqi.” Baizhu nod.

“Don't forget to take your daily herbs so the little one is healthy, Remember to come to bubu pharmacy directly if you experience any discomfort.” You nodded, you and Kiyoko left the pharmacy, Your bump was visible now so you needed to be extra careful. “Kiyoko, was there any reply from the Kamisato Estate?” Kiyoko's face saddened nodding a no which made you purse your lips in a thin line.

June 9, XXXX
Dear Ayato,

Greetings Ayato, I came to to have an appointment with a Doctor today, he told me our child is very healthy— Amazing isn't It? Although her or his mother was a weak person. I am very happy to know that the child atleast inherited someone that isn't mine. I miss you dearly, Please look out for yourself more, send my regards to Ayaka and Thoma! I love you and I miss you dearly.

Your Wife,
Y/N.

Fourth Month.

“Don't strain yourself too hard, It's bad for pregnant woman.” Kazuha said you are currently studying out of nothing to do, “You're here?” You said. “Beidou wanted to give something to Ningguang, of course she told me to give it in person in her absence.” you let out a laugh. “Typical Beidou.”

You and Kazuha made your way on the entrance to Liyue Harbour at night time with Kiyoko, You created snow in the air as kazuha swirled your element with his wind creating a beautiful cryo swirl on the air, filled with leaves, you felt the coldness in the air it didn't made you shiver, You admired Liyue Harbour at night with Kazuha and Kiyoko.

July 9, XXXX.
Dear Ayato,

Greetings Ayato! There wasn't much going on this month, Little Bean is as always healthy but little bean very weird— little bean likes cold weather somehow good thing that I have a cryo vision i always make little snow for their entertainment. Cute, Really. I miss you, please look out for yourself, I hope you can answer my letters too! It would really make me and little bean happy. I recently had just began calling our child little bean, I wasn't sure of little bean's gender, Whatever gender little bean has, I'm sure you will love little bean, because I do too. I miss you, dear.

Your Wife,
Y/N.

Fifth Month.

Kiyoko has been preparing your dish you were on your room holding your cryo vision it glowed, In which you felt a slight kick on your stomach. “Huh—” You said touching your belly, “Little Bean, did you do that?” You asked smiling. “Do you like mama's vision?” You felt a kick again, which made you giggle as you left your room to tell Kiyoko the news. “My lady please wait a bit more, I am still cooking the one you wanted to eat.” Taking a chair you sat down, “Kiyoko, Little bean kicked earlier.”