[38]

Kiyoko was admiring the flower petals when it happened when she heard the news of your dangerous state she felt like the world gave up on her, The thought of you dying made her world crumble. You can't, she wouldn't able to take it all.

She staggered upon hearing Ayato said. Gin supported her. “Where is she? Where is Y/N?” Your father said in worry.

Kiyoko had always thought that you were a sweet lovable child since old times.

“Kiyoko i made this garlands for you!” A little Y/N said hugging her personal maid who she considers as her mother. “Y/N is happy if Kiyoko is happy!”

“Kiyoko, you should also buy something for yourself.”

“Did mother hurt you again? Don't worry.. Kiyoko! You won't feel pain anymore soon..”

“Moon, Moon please protect Kiyoko! Sun, Sun please look out for Kiyoko always!” the little Y/N said hugging Kiyoko as she sleep on her embrace. Kiyoko felt love, she felt like she wasn't just a maid nor a commoner.

Kiyoko's mind flashed, It was you smiling but your image was fading away, She can't help but cry. Ayato gritted his teeth he blamed himself, he was devastated.

He came back to the Estate, all of your friends were outside sitting the atmosphere was heavy. Ayaka saw her brother but she decided to stop. Ayato came inside the mansion as he immediately came in your shared room, there he saw you laying peacefully. You weren't exactly dead but doctors in Inazuma couldn't cure you, your breath was getting slow which made Ayato tense.

He held your hands, It wasn't cold. “Y/N..” He held your hand tightly. “Please don't leave me and Yuki..” He said. Kujou Sara had contacted the head priestess of the watatsumi island in hopes that she could heal you.

Yuki was outside staring at the flowers that his mother loved, The events earlier made him unable to speak, He saw his mother getting stabbed infront of him. He glance at his vision the vision of fire it was warm his face darkens, he tried threw it on the ground stomped on it he hated his vision. Qiqi was staring at him she felt lost. “Yuki.. what are you doing?” Qiqi asked.

Yuki bursted out to tears, he also didn't know what he was doing. All he knew is that if the vision came earlier he could've saved his mother. He tried breaking the vision but ot only glowed in response. Qiqi embraced her little brother. “Yuki.. don't worry..” Qiqi said.

Hours later the priestess from the said Island came with a General with her, she tried her healing powers at you but sadly it didn't work, your breathing was still unstable.

__

The sounds of waves ringed your ears, the smell of salt water. You saw yourself in a middle of the ocean, in the sunset's glow. It was serene which made you smile.

When was the last time you felt peace?

You felt the ocean breeze with your bare hands. You felt warm, You saw a man your head ache. “Y/N.” His voice was familiar, but you couldn't decipher whom, Your vision was blurry you couldn't see his face that clearly he walked towards you. You saw his lips he had a mole under it.

Your vision then changed, you saw a flowery field with a boy and girl hugging your knee. “Mama!” They  had also a familiar warmth just like the man earlier, “Mama! Qiqi and I picked your favorite flowers!”

“Papa taught me sword fighting today, Yuki is strong!”

Yuki? Qiqi?

The scenery of them running away faded; “Wait—” You said but the scenery had already changed.

You were sitting across a woman, you also didn't know who she was but she gave you a smile. “I am very proud of you, Y/N.”

“I always thought of you as my daughter.” There were many shards of memory in your vision, and then a woman in black cloak greeted you she was holding a big weapon. “Are you ready to leave?”

To leave?

“To where?” The woman smiled at you.

“To the place where your worries are at ease now.” The woman extended her hand at you but you were hesitant.

To the place of paradise?
To a place where your worries are at ease.
Peaceful.
Warm.

“I...” You said as you walked closer to the woman.

Maybe in that place you will remember those memories.

[ The grim reaper  is the female lead on my other story, the xiao one. Happi 40th chapter and double update. ]