하나

Hello dear 💗💗💗
Hope you guys are happy 😁😁
Please vote 🥰🥰
And comment ✌️✌️

...............

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY...

Seoul National University , finally the vacation for the students are over

Seoul National University , finally the vacation for the students are over...exams are done .New session means new comers,new professor,new classes and much more ...

Seoul university is famous for its amazing study structure but as well as for their students..Kids of many reputed families comes to the university and top teachers ..from outside of Korea as well...

Right now crowds of students are going for the auditorium because the dean of the college have to make new announcement,new rules...

Seniors as always are getting privileged and juniors are still scared of getting bullied...but bulling is a big no in the university so that's a relief for the new entries...

As the students are moving here and there...some are busy cracking jokes some talking about new classes...a group of 5 handsome hunks entered through entrance...

All the eyes are on them and why not those are the most popular group of SNU...the bulletproof 5...as they all like to call them...

Bulletproof 5 consists of 5 members...they all are senior and best friends from day one...

The first one comes the brain of the group..Kim Namjoon he's a book worm...a very intelligent and high IQ person...you can't compete against him in English and he's good at mind games...but the most clumsiest person as well...

Namjoon is walking side by side to his friends when he saw a statue tilted on his side he thought of making it stand straight but as soon as he touched it ..the statue is not straight but on the floor broken... Joon look at his friends and they look at him...with done face..

" Sorry..." He embarrassly say... rubbing his head...

" The fuck...Kim Namjoon..that's the fifth one..." A voice comes and it's of the world wide handsome man of the group.
..Kim Seokjin..

Well apart from his Handsome face...he's the mother of the group...very strict if any one of them skip their meals ..or get late..

" Seriously ...hyung you need to stay away from... things...I'm thinking why didn't you had broke jin hyung till now...." They all laugh and Seokjin look at him with red face...

The said person ..get ready to run as Kim Seokjin ran after him..." Jung fucking horse... you wait till I get my hands on you..."

The 3 of them left behind and pray for the sunshine of there's..

Jung Hoseok...he's a happy pill...very energetic and very nice to everyone..he loves to make friends and the whole university knows him...for his heart smile...a great dancer but as well the entertainer of their group...