네번째

Hello lovely people..
Hope you guys are fine 😉
Thank you for reading (☉。☉)!
Enjoy the chapter\(°o°)/..

........

It's been a week that the incident took place of Bogum proposing Taehyung.

Jungkook doesn't want anyone near Taehyung or even think that they have a chance with him so right now he's moving towards the junior class,just to ensure everyone there's someone who is out of option for them.

" Walk slowly...jk" Suga says as he's being grumpy.

" Comm on.. it's not like he's going to say no to you...if you ask him out,then why are you doing this .." jhope complain to him..

Jin and Namjoon are not with them as they have some work to do .

" I'm just making sure that everyone knows who he belongs to...they can have they want but he's out of league.." the three of them enter the class of the junior ...it's their French speaking class going on.

" How may I help you gentleman.." the professor ask them.

Jungkook comes forward " there's an announcement to make professor if you give me few seconds just to let them know.." ask jungkook.

" Sure...I'll be back soon...the class is your.." she left from there to go for some business.abd jhope with Suga stand next to jk.

" Attention everyone." Hobi says out loud to the students.

All the students sat straight and look at them thinking why the popular group of the university are here..

" There's a student...in literature class...I'm not gonna say again so hear and listen carefully...his name is Kim Taehyung...no one...and I mean it no one will try to woo him or even try to propose any thing to him...he's mine ...so look for someone else...there but not him....if I saw someone near him flying like a butterfly then be sure to keep your wings safe from me ...got it..." All the students Nodded as they hear jungkook dominant voice that brought shivers to their spine .

" Good....spread it to everywhere..." They all stand up as they leave the class with confusion on their faces...now they are literally looking forward to know who is this Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung with his soulmate is going in cafeteria to eat something...but he felt students staring at him..

" Chim ...why are they all looking at me like this" Jimin who is messaging someone look up and saw how students are whispering while looking them.

" Let's ask someone...taetae" he look for someone who can tell them what's actually happening.

He saw a junior he knows from dance class..so he calls him..

" Yes sunbaenim..." Says Jae a junior from dance class of Jimin.

" What's all this chaos about...did something happens that includes Taehyung or me.." tae saw how the expression of the said boy got changed.

" Um.. actually...Jun.. Jungkook sunbaenim...tells everyone to...to stay away from...tae.. Taehyung sunbae...." Tae frown as he thinks why would he do that.

"Why did he'll do that huh.... Minnie did...did I do something to offend them..." Jimin look at his taetae then to the jae.

" Thank you jae...you can go now...and taetae let's go," Jimin took tae's hand and start to walk in business department side..

" Bu ..but Minnie..why ... I'll ask him ..why are you taking me there...now" ask Taehyung as he's tired and just want to eat and rest for sometime.

" To make sure he doesn't have any bad intentions towards you....and if he did I'm gonna punch him soo hard...no one can harm my bear.." tae smiles shyly at his friend and just walk with him...he truly feel blessed to have Jimin as his soulmate.