발문

So here's the last chapter... The epilogue as I promise you all before.
But hey , the story goes on ...
I surely will drop in between bonus chapters for you all.
But thank you guys for the love you shown to this story.
It's means a lot 🤧🥺.
Epilogue's here..
Enjoy 🤧🥺🥺💜💜💜.
___________________________

Same night.
_________

As soon as, the party if the wedding got over , Jungkook doesn't took any more time there and announced they are leaving. Everyone teases them and Taehyung stood there getting shy .

Jungkook smirks and said boldly that he had waited enough.

Mr Kim gave them keys to their car , as he had gifted it to the couple.

Jungkook try to say no but Mr Kim said that he's giving it to his sons .

Tae got a little bit emotional but Jimin being the great friend ease him up .

Little Jungie already sleeping in his grandmother arms after a tiring day.

Now Taehyung with Jungkook are driving to another resort place but that's a private cabin for couples only . Their friends make this arrangement for them and Taehyung is getting excited as well as nervous as they are reaching close to it.

Jungkook look at his cute wifey and took his hand in his , tae smiles at him . He peck his palm and kept it on his thigh.

" I'm so happy... Finally you're mine.." Jungkook confess .

" Well what say the destiny play it's part .." Taehyung look outside and saw they have reached to it.

Taehyung got anxious as they walk towards the small beautiful cottage. Jungkook smiles looking at his wifey now and saw him in deep thought, Taehyung is thinking about something when he felt himself in air .

" Kook..." Jungkook pick him up in bridal style and walk to the door.

Tae wrap his arms around his husband's neck. Tae admire his handsome face and smooch it lightly.

" Here we are..." Jungkook open the door and tae gasps as he took the beautiful interior and view of the room.

" It's so pretty here..." Tae whisper while Jungkook lock the door behind and took the back view of his Taehyung. The curves and the curls of his hair and body. The petite waist and that perky ass giving him a hard time .

Taehyung is looking at their room , the white sheets but rose petals spread on it. He blushes as he saw his husband looking at him with endearing gaze .

" Like it..." Tae shook his head . Jungkook then got worried thinking in his head. Tae chuckle and walk to him to hug him tightly.

" I love it... Love you" he whispered in his chest and Jungkook pull him closer. Snuggling his face in tae's nape , he kiss his neck and Taehyung start breathing fastly.

Jungkook roam his palm from his back to down the soft gloves of tae. Taehyung moans as his husband kneeds his soft ass .

" You are so soft from here babe..." Tae shys away and turn his back to Jungkook. Jungkook swiftly pulls him back and start giving him hard sucks on his neck.

" Koo.... I.." but Jungkook turn him around with a jerk and swiftly pick him up making Taehyung giggle.

Both smiles as Jungkook walk to the bed and thrown his husband on it , tae bounces on it .

" Well baby .. we could talk after wards you know.  The junior is getting impatient love what's say .." Jungkook took of his blazer and throw it god knows where , start unbuttoning his shirt but Taehyung shouts a no so he stop .