Special Chapter 💜

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for votes and comment 💜💜💜.
It's really felt good to know that you guys still there supporting this story .
So here's another chapter 💜.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠Ӧ⁠v⁠Ӧ⁠。⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

BOOM..!!!!!!!!!

Sound of sirens could be heard and the incident place got surrounded by the police tapes and restrictions. The ambulance being pulled and the victims of the accident got carried by.

The reporters reached at the incident and the crowd got clear view of who got into the accident. And by their reaction they were both hurt and confused too.

" IT'S A REPORT FROM THE HAN RIVER BLOCK 28 , A MASSIVE ACCIDENT TOOK PLACE RIGHT NOW .... THE DOCTOR REACHED ON TIME BUT NOTHING COULD BE SAID......THIS IS SEOUL NEWS REPORT...." the tv screen got black as the man sitting in front of the television look back at the raven hair male who's drying his hair with towel .

" You know baby...you shouldn't watch these types of things in this condition..." He peck his lips and move to sit next to his husband who's pouting eating his strawberry.

" What did you do...?" He look at him with stern look making the muscular male smile big .

" Nothing,some people doesn't deserve to live here baby..they deserve hell you know and I thought why not do a favour on the world " he says it like it's the most common thing to do .

" Koo... I don't want you to be in mess ..what if someone came to know that you're behind this all" Taehyung look so done with his husband tactics if solving things .

Jungkook chuckle and pull him closer to make him lay on his lap,tae got comfortable and look up at his husband's handsome face .

" You know I love you right..." Tae smiles and pull him in a kiss .

" Of course... and I love you so much ...but I'm just saying that hubby you should be careful before doing something like this .. I know she's harm to us all and I'm not defending her too...but I feel bad for her father ..." He look sad and thought about Mr Lee who's the same age of his father.

" You're too good my love...but some people don't deserve this kindness ok..." He said with darkened eyes making Taehyung pull him into a kiss .

" You're so hot ..." He whisper biting his lips between his , Jungkook groan and make him straddle him . Taehyung gasps and hook his hands around his hubby neck.

" And you're so sexy...to hot to handle for me..." He nips on Taehyung's collarbone making him whine and giving more space to decorate his shiny skin with love bites.

" Then why don't you prove it to me , Mr Jeon..." Jungkook smirks and get up picking Taehyung in his arms walking towards their room .

" Well baby ... what's coming now don't blame me for it ok..." Taehyung giggle into the kiss and all we could hear was groans and moans of the couple who are enjoying their time together as if they don't involved into the death of Lee Jieun now.

Two hours back.
---------------------

As Jieun was leaving from the vanity of Taehyung's,a man standing far from there look at her and follow her to found her identity and immediately call his boss .

" Sir there's a red signal... Mr Jeon is under danger I think.. I suspect something going to happen as just now your ex wife passes from here ......yeah...ok.
. I'll do that ..hmm..." He cut the call and when Taehyung packed his interview the bodyguard inform him that they should take another car and let the someone else took the car .

As both the car drove from there ,a black Bugatti follow both and the bodyguard of Taehyung got a call and he ask driver to take a sneak turn from there and let the same colour car moves forward.

Taehyung got confused why they are taking the way that's not to the home but he got the answer as the car stop and in front of it stood Jungkook's car where the ceo is waiting for his husband.

Taehyung walk out and Jungkook took him in his arms," thank God you're ok..." Tae look at him in confusion and Jungkook pull him in a kiss .

" Koo what happened?" Tae asks but Jungkook hold him and carefully make him sit inside his car and told the others to follow them .

" Nothing love just a witch following you ..got it handle well" he caress his baby bump making Taehyung hold his hand and intervene their fingers .

" Hmm..." Jungkook knows what he did was not right but no one can get away with it . Because Jeon Jungkook is not good for his enemies.

Flashback ends..
--------------------

Junghyung came back from his grandparents house and met with a silent home,he ran to his parents room and open the door to found tham asleep. He walk to the bed and after trying hard he get on it .

Jungkook open his eyes when he feel someone sitting on chest and cooed at his son . " Aww did my baby came back huh?" He hug him Making Jungie lay on his chest .

" Yesh dada...is momma and baby sleepin.." he look at Taehyung and found him asleep.

" Yes...so let's get some sleep ourselves too ok.come on.." then after few minutes the small family get into deep slumber.

A new ray of morning to fall in their life with happiness and prosperity.

---------------------------------------------------
So here's another update.
See all very soon 💜💜
Purple You 💜