Special Chapter 💜

Hi lovelies 🌺.
Thank you so much for votes and reads.
I'm so overwhelmed to see the reads as the story has crossed 200k .
It's so special for me..
So I'm giving you all a little gift.
Here is another update.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
-------------------------------+-------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

After Taehyung fainted Jungkook didn't wasted a single minute and took him to the hospital.

The Dr took him under observation and ask other to wait outside. Jungkook got anxious as he kept walking back and forth. Jin look at Namjoon in worry and ask him to make Jungkook calm.

" Kook ... Jungkook, sit down for a minute will you!," He shouts and Jungkook look at him following him sitting down next to jhope.

" Hyung ..it's all my fault I shouldn't have bought the conversation up in front of tae ..what if some complications come... the baby, our baby could be in danger.." he stutter.

They all are worried thinking what could possibly be outcome of this situation but the doctor comes out and Jungkook stood up walking to him.

" How's he doctor... and our baby?, Both are ok right?" He asks anxiously.

" Mr Jeon.. I would like to talk to you in private " Jungkook got more nervous as he follows him to his cabin.

" Please take a seat " Jungkook sat on the chair and doctor took out a x-ray look like from an envelope. Jungkook tap his feat on the floor as every second he's feeling life getting out of his hand . He doesn't know if his husband is ok or his baby .

" Mr Jeon, I don't know if you know this or not because your husband condition is not great . Male pregnancy is called special because it is , and in this whole period of them being pregnant they need the most care and love without any traumatic phrase. But I think something happened that took a tole on Mr Jeon's health both mentally and emotionally. Because of this the baby health is also declining. So we need to do operation right now. And I want you to sign on these papers....we cannot give you assu..." but Jungkook doesn't let him speak and pull him with his collar looking with angry eyes.

" DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE....I WANT MY BABY AND MY HUSBAND WELL... AND IM NOT GOING TO SIGN ANY FUCKING DOCUMENTS.... YOU HEAR ME...." Suga stop him and pull him back.

" Jungkook come into your senses.... he's a doctor for god's sake... doctor please give us some time..." the doctor left from there and Jungkook broke down then and there .

" I think I should call my friend he's a best doctor for now ..." Jin says and call his friend.

Yoongi look at Jungkook and can't help but feel frustrated not able to help his brother.

" Joon .... I think you should go and find more about that fucking Mingyu guy.... because of him we are in this situation, Taehyung is in this situation..." Namjoon nods his head and left from there not before telling Jin.

They all sat and wait for the doctor to examine Taehyung... and the friend of him came too and now he's looking at the test of Taehyung's and his condition report . He came out and Jungkook stand up waiting for any positive response.

" Mr Jeon...the Dr Han is not saying wrong....what actually happened is due to sudden stress the baby changed his position and if the delivery happens now it could be dangerous but it'll be more dangerous if we don't do it now....so I want you to take decision as soon as possible.... I couldn't say much but I will give my 100 % to save both of them..." he excuse himself and left to prepare the needed things .