열셋

Hii lovlies 🌺💜
Hope you guys are doing well 😊☺️
Thanks for reading 💕🙂.
Enjoy the chapter 🥰💜....
꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡...
.................

Same day....

Taehyung kept thinking about the encounter he had with jungkook,he never thought that he will got to meet him like that,with a huge surprise.

Jimin looked at his friend who's in deep thought.

Jimin shake tae's hand and taehyung look at him .

" What" asked tae .

" What happened taetae,since you came back from backstage you're behaving strange...is everything alright?" Tae hums and smile at him.

Jungkook is sitting there,the scene of backstage is still there,he never thought he will face the person who he had loved or still love like this.

Jungie ,is sitting between his parents but the small boy is looking around for his pretty taetae.

He pat his dad's hand, jungkook look at him and ask does he want something.

" Dada...whlere ish taetae..?" He ask with his cute pouty lips .

Jieun doesn't pay attention to the father son duo.Jungkook look at his son and signs now how should he tell him where is his taetae is .

" He might be sitting somewhere else baby ..ok " jungkook says but looking at his son's face he got that the small boy have something in his mind.

" Dada ..can jungie meet taetae again...?" Junghyung ask his father.

Jungkook doesn't know how to answer him so he just nods his head and little jungie got happy and clap his hands thinking he will meet his taetae again.

The function comes to an end and everyone left from the main hall.

Jimin went to bring car ,as taehyung is waiting outside the school.

Jieun is coming talking on her phone, while jungkook follow her from behind with junghyung in his arms.

Taehyung look around and get the site of the JEON family coming,he doesn't know why but there's a ache in his heart as he takes a look at jungkook with his son and wife.

Jungkook is talking with jungie, when the small boy saw his taetae standing not soo far from them.

" Dada...taetae.." junghyung says to jungkook and jungkook look at where his son looking.

There he saw him , standing under a tree looking still the same as he was years back.

Jungie voice bring him back,
" dada let's go say hi...to taetae ..." Junghyung insist ,jieun got frustrated as why her son is calling for some random person.

" Baby...whom are you calling..huh..let's go home it's late now... what's say?" She try to divert his mind but the little boy is not having it.

Junghyung look at his mother but then again at Taehyung,he get down from his father lap and run towards where Taehyung is standing.

Jungkook and jieun both got shocked and Jungkook shouts his son's name.

" JUNGIE.....BABY COME BACK... JUNGHYUNG.." but look like the boy is in his own world.

Taehyung hear someone shouting and look not so far Jungkook and a lady probably his wife he assumes standing but they are looking at his side,then he felt a snap at his legs and look down to come face to face with a small bunny boy.

" Taetae..." Jungie says giggling as he hug his legs.

Taehyung look at cute baby, and hug him..

" Hii bunny... what are you doing here.. huh?" He ask still looking at the parents of the boy coming to him now.