십사

Hii guys..
Hope you guys are doing well 😊😊
Thanks for voting ☺️.
Enjoy...
................

In Kim mansion...
.................

Taehyung is having dinner having dinner with his mom and dad as his brother is out of city for some work.

" Mom... When the date of hyung's wedding got fixed?" He ask his mother.

" Well it's in December... We still have time baby.. don't worry ok" Ji Hyun says.

" Hmm.. hun.." Soo Hyun calls his wife.

Jun Ji hums and look at him.

" Well there's someone I've invited over on dinner tomorrow..." Tae look at him now with interest to know whom did his dad calls.

" Whom dad?" He ask . Soo Hyun Chew his food and says out the name.

" It's Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung chokes and cough loudly. Soo Hyun rubs his back.

" Here baby.. have some water .." tae gulps down the water and relaxes.

" You ok tae..?" His dad ask he nods .

" Wh.. why is he coming.. I mean are you doing any project with him dad...?" Taehyung is very curious why his dad is meeting jungkook.

" Yes... Our company is going to collaborate for a project... And he's my best friend son as well so why not have a get together.." Taehyung got surprise even more to know that his dad know jungkook's Father.

" Oh.. ok.." Soo Hyun notice his son expression and smirk internally.

So there is something between you and jungkook... He thought.

After dinner Taehyung is sitting in the balcony of his room.

Deep in thoughts , should I leave tomorrow... Hmm there's not even a shoot . How I'm going to face him .. and that bitch of a wife of his. But baby bunny will also come ... Yeah I'll just play with him .. he smiles thinking of Junghyung.

Time skip to next day evening...

Jungkook is getting ready for the dinner. He already told Jieun about it.

He's nervous thinking that Taehyung going to be there . His emotions comes out very raw in front of the gorgeous male.

He signs and took his phone going to his son's room.

He open the door and met with a cute site.

Junghyung is sitting and dangling his feets from the bed.

The baby looking very cute in his outfit.

" Is my handsome champ ready..." Jungie smiles big as he look at his dada .

" Dada... Me ready ." He says and Jungkook took him in his arms.

" So are you excited to go out.. hmm?" Jungkook set his hair and Jungie play with his dad's brochure in his blazer.

" Yeah..." He excitedly says.

Jungkook didn't tells him that Taehyung going to be there . Because even he's not sure if he'll got to see him or not .

" So let's go . Ok." Both the father and son duo went outside and Jungkook calls out Jieun, who come out in her dress .

" I'm ready...  lets go.." Jungkook give Jungie to her but she put him down making him pout as he wants his mumma to carry him .

" Let's go Junghyung ok.." she says without caring her harsh tone.