Special Chapter 💜

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
After a long time..
Enjoy the update♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

The months passes by and to say Jeon Jungkook doesn't get the time of his life , he's seriously thinking of not getting Taehyung pregnant again because preggy tae means lots of kicking out of the room , sleeping on the couch, going in midnight to buy weird snacks items and the list goes on.

But he also loved every moment of it , and especially when the his husband waddle around like a penguin looking so cute and all fluffy with his baby fat on his bread cheeks.

Right now Taehyung is waiting late at night sitting on the couch with Junghyung sleeping on his lap . He caress his hair humming a soft tune to let him fall deeply in to slumber.

" Why didn't you come back yet Jungkook...." He said and look at the clock which signals the time past midnight.

" Should I call Yoongi hyung....?" He took his phone and dial Yoongi' s number. The bells rang as he wait for the other to pick up .

When Yoongi pick the call he immediately loads him with the questions.

" Hyung... I.. Jungkook doesn't reach home till now .. he's not even picking up his call .. I've been trying to reach him since an hour.. so you know where is he .. I..." He try to keep his calm.

Taehyung....hey relax ok... don't take stress , and about Jungkook I.. didn't talk to him .but wait I'll just go to his office and saw if he's there ... I'm going right at the moment ok...try to take deep breaths ok... don't worry he'll be ok...you know he tends to forget about time when he works..hmm..

Yoongi on the other side get inside his car and drove fastly to the Jeon corporation.

Taehyung cut the call and carefully lay Junghyung on the couch and cover him with duvet .

Standing up with difficulty he walk towards the kitchen and get himself a glass of water. For him as he's in his last month get hard to walk and do things.

" Where are you Koo.... I'm so worried.. please be ok ..". Tears fill his eyes as he get back to the couch and sat next to his sleeping son.

He himself doesn't know when he fall asleep but a sudden knock on the door make him flinch and he got up and walk as fast he could you open it as he open the door he gasps in shock . There stood Yoongi holding Jungkook whose covered in blood and bruises on his face .

" Koo... Jungkook wha...what happened..hyung .." Yoongi walk inside supporting the unconscious Jungkook as Taehyung try to hold his sobs.

They made Jungkook lay on the bed downstairs room and Taehyung sat next to him hold his hand carefully before crying.

" How....hyung. he. He was ok....how did this happen....hyung . Jungkook...Koo get up.. please...Koo..." Yoongi sighed and hug Taehyung.

" Shhh...tae ...it's ok..hmm.. I already called the doctor he must be on his way here , the hyungs are coming too..ok...kook will be ok..just you don't take stress .. it's not good for baby ok...sit here ...." Taehyung can't stop crying but Yoongi soon hear the main door open and many footsteps comes inside.

" Taetae..." Jimin says and Taehyung got up to hug his best friend. Behind Jimin , Jin with Namjoon stood as they talk to Yoongi what happened.

" The doctor is here guys..." Jhope bring the doctor and the doctor ask everyone to step out .