이십 삼

Hii lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are doing well 😊☺️.
Thanks for the voting and supporting 💕.
Here's another chapter for you all..
Enjoy (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠).
___________________________

Right now in the Kim's mansion, everything is Chaos as the wedding preparations are going on.

Taehyung with Jimin, Jin and Baekyun went out for shopping and Mr Kim and Mrs Kim are going through everything twice . They want everything to look best for their son's marriage.

Mr Kim is right now discussing about the venue for the marriage ceremony on his phone.

" Yes.. Final the last one hmm.. ok.. and make sure there is no problem in anything ok.. call my assistant if you need anything there.. yeah ." He cuts the call and look around, he still can't believe his cute bear going to get married.

Ji Hyun look at her husband and walk to him dismissing the planner .

" What happened Mr Kim.. look like someone is getting emotional huh.." she teases him . Soo Hyun wipes his tears and look at her .

" Huh .. me and emotional.. let's wait till wedding and see who's going to get emotional Mrs Kim.. " both laugh at it but in their heart they know both will not be able to stop the emotions that time.

" When tae will come back.. I have to discuss something with him.." Soo Hyun asks her .

" Hmm.. maybe he will be a little late, Jimin and baek is with him.. don't worry.." she left from there to see through the guest list once more.

" And honey.." Soo Hyun look at his wife with raised eyebrow.

" I'm here .. you know.." she smiles her beautiful smile and Soo Hyun nods .

" What will I do without you.." he signs .

" Sir, Mr Choi is on call.." his assistant said and he left to take the call.

Right now in the biggest mall of Seoul roaming four beautiful and handsome boys looking around in the showroom if they forgot to get anything.

" Jin hyung... Did you get the deodrant..?" Ask Jimin, Jin hums .

" Ok.. Baekyun hyung, where's the bag in which we have the accessories.." Taehyung asked .

" It's with Jimin.." Jimin look at his hands and said yes .

All of them look at Taehyung and signs , they all can feel how tired he is .

" Guys let's sit for a while and eat something.. it's already late" they all went to the McDonald's there and Jimin order for everyone.

Taehyung kept checking his phone but pout when he see no message or calls from Jungkook.

" He still doesn't call you.." Jin asks.

Taehyung shakes his head no and Jimin literally cursing the bunny head in his mind for making his friend worried.

" Don't worry tae . I'm sure he's still in a meeting ok.. he will surely going to call you when he will be free.. " Jin try to assure him .

" I know hyung .. but .. I.. aah.. it's just the days are getting closer and he's still stuck in that business meeting.. Jungie is with mom.. and here I'm missing both of my boys.. " he whines and put his head on Jimin shoulder.

Jimin caress his hair and peck his head.

" Taetae.. please don't frown ok.. I'm sure that bunny head also missing you .. ok.. he will call you soon.. now here eat something.. " tae start eating not paying attention to the other three who had smirks on their faces .