열 두번째

Hii guys (ʘᴗʘ✿)..
Hope you guys are doing well 😊🤠
Thanks for supporting me .
Hoping that you'll guys enjoy this chapter...
( ꈍᴗꈍ)..

............

After two days..

Right now, jungkook is waiting for Jieun to get ready as they have to attend Junghyung function.

" Let's go kook.. I'm ready" Jieun comes back after getting ready. Jungkook look at her and saw her dress .

" The hell are you wearing Jieun.. did you forget we are going in children's function not in a club.." Jieun look at her dress and frown , she's wearing a strapless dress with black heels.

" What's wrong in this jungkook... It's trend to wear these dresses and i have a reputation.. I'm a top model for god sake . I can't go there in mummy dress.." she spats back.

Jungkook getting frustrated now, as he look at the time and saw that not much time left ..

" Fine atleast wear a fucking coat over it..." Jieun glare at him that doesn't work on jungkook now as he left from there she's following him from behind.

Getting inside the car , they both drove to the kindergarten school. As Junghyung is already there since morning for practice.

The Rainbow kindergarten is the biggest kindergarten in whole Seoul,that provides very good education as well good environment to the children.

Jungkook is driving when his phone rang, he took it and saw his secretary calling.

" Yeah.." he spoke.

Sir , actually there was a call for you to make an appointment.. it's very urgent so it call you to ask when I'll tell them to come his secretary ask.

" Who's so important that want to meet me.. that they can't wait" he's already not in a good mood and now this small issue he's getting call for.

Umm sir actually Mr Kim Soo Hyun's secretary called in the morning as soon as Jungkook hear the name he pull the break making Jieun hit her hand in the front but jungkook doesn't notice.

" The hell jungkook..." She says but he ignored her.

" Will you shup up for a moment.." he says in deep voice that shudders Jieun.

Sorry.. sir.. the secretary says from other side.

" No it's not you... Why did he wants to meet.. dad isn't here .?" He question.

Umm actually sir he's saying for a project but doesn't gave much detail.. just ask when u can meet them she completes.

" Fine set the meeting tomorrow.. and tell all the staff to be at their best...make reservations in Oasis for the meeting..." He cut off the call and drive to the highway.

Why uncle wants to meet me.. did he come to know that it was me who saved Taehyung... No.. no.. this can't be the case, it has to be work related.. he thought as they reach to the kindergarten.

" Go outside.. I'm coming after parking the car" Jieun get out and jungkook left for parking.

" God Jimin I'm okay I can walk then why you guys are being soo over protective" tae whines in frustration.

" Baby bear.. look doctor says you to rest ok.. it's not like you will not get chance to go there again.. go next time but today you rest.." his mom says.

" But momma... Sana noona called me especially.. to attend that event .. and there's going to be doo many cute fluffy balls.. please mom.. let me go na.. Jimin can come also" he shows his cute puppy eyes and ji Hyun try her best to ignore but failed at last.