제삼

Hello everyone..
Hope you guys are doing well 😊😊
Thank you for reads😘😘😘
Now let's get it to the chapter 🥰
..............

Night time...

Taehyung is still thinking about what happened in the university,he couldn't understand what that all mean.

He took out his laptop and open it logging in on his ID he open the page of his university.. he's going through it for some information about it when a thought cross his mind...first he thinks should he do that or not but his heart win and he type the name of senior in the search list of the website...of business department.

The page for the senior year students comes as he scroll down looking for a particular name, then he found it...the name his mind isn't forgetting neither his heart ..

"JeonJungkook.."

The information comes as he reads about him..

" He's a topper in his class...hmm that's says why the students obey him.." he look down and saw Jungkook achivement in sports ,quiz,and other cerricular activities..

" No offense but how can someone be good in everything he do .. should I stay away from him....but what if he bully me!..." Thought tae .

He closes his laptop and lay on his bed ... turning off the lamp ,only the moonlight coming from the balcony.He thought that he should stay away from these things and only concentrate on his studies.So with that thought he fall asleep hoping for a better tomorrow.

In the university , students start coming and Taehyung with Jimin just arrived in jimini's car today..as always they have the students attention on them but try to avoid their stares .

As they are going to entrance from the parking ,loud sounds of bikes start coming as they both look in front of them ...all students knows who they belong too..but still stay at their place to see them..

Jimin and tae saw three bikes and a car coming their way ..they steps aside as the bikers parked their bikes and the car got parked next to the bikes...

As the first person take out his helmet... Jimin keeps looking at him with mouth open..

" Damm... Taehyung was I living under the stone...why didn't I saw such a hot piece of man yesterday...god look at him.." Taehyung look at his friend who's now drooling at their senior...

Tae remember he's one of them who stop him yesterday...but he look behind him as the other guy also get off the bike and saw he's a friend of the same guy ..

Jimin eyes are shining but Taehyung is getting nervous...he doesn't know why though.

As the last person take out his helmet ... Taehyung breath hitch and he gone red just by looking at his senior and we can guess it right...it's none other than JEON  JUNGKOOK..

Jungkook ruffle his hair as he put his helmet in front of his bike Bonet...the girl are literally drooling at him and some boys as well... because he's looking like a total hot masterpiece,some action hero...comes out of movie.

comes out of movie