열하나

Hii guys..
Hope you guys are doing well 😊☺️
Thanks for your reads 💕💕
Hope you enjoy this chapter 💗💗
(◕ᴗ◕✿)..

ONE HOUR BEFORE THE FIRE ACCIDENT...

Jungkook is driving towards the location where his meeting is going to be held.

He's already late for it , as Junghyung was throwing tantrums before not going to school. So jungkook have to make him understand and left him in kindergarten soon.

After dropping his son at his school he fastly drive to the venue for his meeting.

Checking his phone he came to know it's an museum.

" Why would they want to meet in a fucking museum for god sake.." he says frustrated from the day event.

As he reached there, his assistant and secretary is already waiting for him outside with two of his bodyguards.

When they saw his car , the bodyguard open the door for him as Jungkook pull out his blazer and wear it.

" Everything ready.." he ask his secretary.

" Umm yes sir .. the kangs are also here.. " jungkook hum as they walk inside.

The museum looking all ancient but it's not jungkook's things..

His assistant explain him the project main details and conditions also.

" Just highlight them our main condition.. and profits.. " he told him as his assistant noted down in his iPad.

" Where is the meeting room" question jk.

" This way sir.. " they reach at the room where meeting is organising.

The bodyguard open the door of the big room and jungkook step inside.

The room have couches and tables there but also it is very ancient looking.

As soon as the Kang saw jungkook coming he stands up with his team.

" Hlo Mr Jeon " he put his hand forward for handshake.

Jungkook accept it .

" Hlo Mr Kang.. please sit.. " they all say down.

" I'm very happy that you accepted our proposal for business collaboration.. " Mr Kang say.

Jungkook to him look very cold guy as Jungkook face is emotion less .

He's looking like a perfect example of how a ceo of one of the biggest company should be.

His aura scream power and even Me Kang for once got scared to approach him.

" Well you know me Mr Kang.. I have not say yes to your proposal yet... I think we should firstly talk about profits here.." jungkook says with his cold voice.