Special Chapter 💜

Hii lovelies 🌺..
Thank you so much for votes ..
And reading..
It feels great to read your comments..
Here's another one for you all..
Enjoy ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ.
-----------------------------------------

Third person pov.
----------------

As soon as Jungkook closes the door of their room he throw the glass vase on the floor breaking it into pieces.Taehyung yelps and look in worry at him.

" Koo..what are you doing Jungkook... control yourself...will you... Jungie is right next to our room..." He says raising his voice a bit only to sat on bed and start crying hiding his face in his hands.

Jungkook eyes are full of rage but he try to calm himself as he have to be there for Taehyung first .

He walks to him only to pull him on his lap, rubbing his back to call him.

" Tae..baby...shh....bub...it's ..ok...I'm here ..yeah.... nothing will happen hmm...hubby is here,...look at me...Tae bear...look at your Koo..." Taehyung sniffs and look up with wobbly lips .

Jungkook wipes his tears and peck his eyes softly," now hear me out ok...tae.. ignore whatever she said..you know how she is , she's just frustrated and jealous...but baby we have to think carefully ok...The only important thing we have to put our attention is on our baby..hmm..our family.. Junghyung... nothing else ok... and about that witch woman..hubby will take care of it ok... You trust me right ..hmm.. " Jungkook try to calm him down and soon heard soft snores .He look down and kiss Tae's head before making him lay down softly and cover him with duvet.

" Love you taebear ..." He peck his lips .

Today was going to be beautiful day for his family but a certain someone's presence make it worse than any other .

He got up and went to look what's his son doing,he carefully open the door of Jungie room and saw him sitting on his bed with a pout on his face .

" What my little bun is doing huh!" He try to cheer him up as he took him in his arms and Junghyung hug his dada laying on his chest .

" Is momma hurth dada...?" He asks with glossy eyes and Jungkook heart break there .

" No champ ...momma is ok.. he's just a little bit tired ok...when he will wake up dada and Jungie will surprise momma ok.. and that will make him happy..." Junghyung face light up and he squeals in happiness before kissing his dada .

" Yeah ..dada ..we will make momma super happy....rlight .." Jungkook nods and start humming a song Jungie likes very much.He still have lot work to do but before that he have to make sure his babies rest well .

After few minutes he felt Jungie's grip loosen and he look down at his son before making him sleep on bed and left the room not before kissing his forehead.

As soon as he closes the door behind he immediately calls his secretary.

" Hlo....Hanna ... arrange a meeting with Mr Lee..tell him Jeon Jungkook wants to meet him and soon after it ,calls all the BOD also we have to give someone a surprise soon...." He cuts the call and walk to his office room and search for documents he has for couple of years now but never thought of using them but this time Lee Jieun crossed her limits and Jeon is angry ...

He open the file and smirk like a devil .

" Now you will face the consequences Jieun.... and even your daddy couldn't save you ..." He chuckled darkly and thought of making dinner as it's almost evening.

He start preparing the dinner and thought of making Taehyung's favourite dish as he stirring the curry ,he heard soft paddle of feets and a small body latch to his leg.He look down and saw his son mumbling something while rubbing his sleepy eyes .