다섯

Hello my lovely friends 💗😊
Sorry for late update 😞😞
But here it is...
Please enjoy (◕ᴗ◕✿)(◠‿・)—☆.

........

Days passing faster than before and after the argument between Taehyung and jungkook,neither jk nor tae come face to face with each other.

Jungkook became more cold as the days passing by ,he's just waiting for his graduation as he's in his last year.After that day he start avoiding any interaction with Taehyung as he knows the other don't want to even try to understand him so he gave up after the accusations of Taehyung put on him.

On the other side ,Jimin got tired of Taehyung mood swings he can't understand what happened that make Taehyung soo silent and frustrated.

Taehyung trying really trying his best not think about certain someone but his mind always keep going on that person he rejected brutally.

It's finally the graduation day for the senior of all the department,all the juniors are making sure that the arrangement are well and good.

There's going to be a fairwell party for the senior and juniors got responsibility to make everything ready for it.

The university higher up their budget and rented a whole five star hotel for the party ...as they want the professor as well to have fun but not disturbing the students.

Right now Jungkook and his squad is chilling at Namjoon place.

" Well...I'm soo excited finally we are getting free from this study and there's whole booze party for us man..." Said loud out jhope.

" Well..I'm excited for the party as well what say kook..." Suga ask jungkook who's right now playing snooker .

Jungkook hit the ball and straighten up.." I'm not coming" he stated and all the four of them look at him...

" But ...why..it's going to our last memories of University jk..why you don't want to come huh" question Jin.

" Nothing in particular hyung...I'm not coming" Jin look at Namjoon and Joon nodded.

He stands up and walk to jk.

" Jk... I..we all know that you're upset, and you're not telling us...but that's fine but atleast don't stop yourself from these moments.All of us has been together since starting and we want the farewell also got attended by the bulletproof 5...not 4 ... please for us.." jungkook look at Namjoon and signs..it's not like he doesn't want to come but it's just there's going to juniors as well and he knows Taehyung will come and he's not in any mood to see him.

" For you guys only..." Jhope start shouting and Yoongi just smile..they all want their maknae to be happy and forget everything.

They all decide to go with the theme... that's black and white so elegant yet boring according to jin..

" But..i want to wear my pink coat.." jin complaint and Yoongi snikers..

" Well .hyung why don't you wear pink and make Joon wear it as well then you guys will stand out from every one else.." suggest Yoongi and jungkook chuckle.

" Right then they'll be called as the pink...pinky couple what's say hyung.." Jin pick up his pink sleepers and hobi instantly run from there as Jin ran after him cursing how he's forgetting he's his hyung...

" Yaah...you brat ...just wait.." and the other three got red laughing there asses of.

Really best friends forever...they are.

Jimin and Taehyung right now getting ready as they have to reach to the venue for the seniors fairwell party.

Jimin is already done with his look for the night but Taehyung is still confused as what to wear or not..