여덟

Hii.. guys .
Hope you are enjoying the story.
Thank you for reads and votes 💗💗💗
Enjoy ( ˘ ³˘)♥.

.................

Paris..

Right now in Paris,a huge crowd is collected in front of an old museum of Paris, France.Just because many different known personalities are there to attend the Paris men's fashion week.

But today most of them are here to see the duo ,model and brand ambassador of Gucci and Louis Vuitton.

That's none other than the soulmates , Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin.Both the models are living in Europe for years now as they left South Korea now they are very famous and popular models for world biggest brands.

The soulmates today come as guest especially invited by Hedi .

Jimin and Taehyung is getting ready in hotel .

" Tae..did you see my earrings" ask Jimin.

Taehyung who's clicking selfie look at his soulmate and whistles..

" God Minnie you're looking damm hot..huh!" Smugly tae said,as he hand jimin his earrings.

" Talk about yourself.. you're looking smoking fucking hot...tae..the Kim Taehyung" Jimin says dramatically and Taehyung laugh at him.

" You're ready." Jimin nodded.

" Then come lets take some selfies..." Both the best friend start taking pictures.. complementing each other.

A sudden knock on the door make them stop.

" Minnie let me see.." Taehyung open the door and his manager with jimini's standing there.

" Taehyung..Jimin it's time" they said.

Jimin with Taehyung went outside as their bodyguards also company them.

They both sat on different cars with their managers and a car of bodyguard with them.

The streets of Paris as always giving aesthetic vibes.

The drive was about 20 minutes, Taehyung enjoy the ride .

The cars stop and both the models can see fans and hear them screaming.

" Taehyungshii... Let's go" the bodyguard open the car door of both the models and crowd start making their way to them clicking pictures of the supermodel.

Jimin looking soo good and hot in his outfit, that's complementing his skin and hair.

Stealing million of people hearts he gave his cool pose to media.

Taehyung came out and crowd gone crazy as he's the one of the model who carry himself with confidence

He took out his phone and snap a crowd pic..