열 다섯

Hii guys...
I'm here with next update..
Hope you are all good..
Enjoy..
(⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡...
---------------

At the dinner table.
------------------

The atmosphere at the dinner table is anything but relax. Jungie is sitting between Jungkook and Taehyung as he insisted to sat beside his taetae.

Jungkook still reviving what happened few minutes ago.Holding Taehyung felt good .but his heart is beating so fast from then.he pats his chest and glance a bit at tae who's no better than him.

Taehyung slowly eating his food,but his attention is still on the incident happened before.

Aagh... I wish I could be in arms for a few more minutes...what ..god tae what are you thinking he's a married man...stop your imagination right here...he pouts and try to divert his mind.

" Taetae..." Jungie says and Taehyung look at him asking what .

" Ale you a big star ..." Everyone got confused.

" Why are asking it baby..?" Taehyung asked him.

Jungie open his iPad and make Taehyung look at it.

Taehyung took it and saw a headline coming under his name.

" Oh .. this , well yeah I'm a big star..." Jungkook also took a look at it and saw the media calling Taehyung a big star icon.

Everyone got done with their dinner, now Jungkook and Mr Kim is having some business talks while Jieun is busy talking on her phone god knows whom.

Taehyung is now taking Jungie to his room.

" Taetae... Ale you goin to come in my school again..?" He ask him with curious eyes.

Taehyung thought for a moment before answering.

" Hmm.. if Jungie will call taetae then .. of course I'll come.." Jungie got happy and start talking about his school and friends.
O
" So this is taetae's room..." Jungie got down from Taehyung's hold and look around.

" It's.. shoo beutiful taetae..." He says happily jumping on his bed . Tae smiles and walk to him .

" Really..." Jungie nods .

Taehyung and both Junghyung play alot as tae have some board games to play with.

Downstairs Jungkook stood up and told Mr Kim that they should leave now.

" Oh ... Where's Jungie honey ." Jungkook cringed as Jieun called him.

" Ash I think he's with Taehyung in his room... Wait let me call him.." she's going to go upstairs but Jungkook stop her in middle.

" Umm aunt Kim... Don't worry I'll go and get him... I'm sure he must have slept already..." He insisted so Mrs Kim let him , directing him about tae's room .

Jungkook walk upstairs and go in the direction Mrs Kim told him , where Taehyung's room is located.

He saw the door and knock on it. He waits for sometime and hear no voice from inside. So he hold the door and open it, only to met a heartwarming site.

There on bed sleeping a cute and very gorgeous boy with his bunny in his arms.

He silently walk to them and look down .

Look like my son really likes you tae... He says in his mind.

He then look at time , even though he didn't have heart to wake them up he have to.

So he softly shake Taehyung.

Tae felt someone's touch . He open his eyes and met with the man he has been dreaming about from days now.

" Huh..." He look down and saw a cute baby sleeping hugging him tightly.

Jungkook cleared his throat.

" Umm . We have to leave..." He say.

Tae felt sad after hearing him.

" This soon..." He whisper but jungkook heard him and chuckle silently.

" Well... Umm.. I should take him.." tae look at cute bun and nods but he wants to hug him last time before he leaves... So he extend his hand to hold and Jungkook also at the same time and met each others.

Both look up from the spark they felt from the  touch ,Taehyung keeps looking at him but startled when Junghyung whine in sleep.

Jungkook cleared his throat and took Jungie and hold him softly.

" Let.. let's get going.." tae say and jungkook follow him.

Before jungkook can go down Taehyung hold him by his hand and jungkook got shook by the touch. He look up and saw tae's nervous gaze.

" Yes.. Taehyung.. do you want to say something? " He asked in soft tone .

Tae nods .

" What! " Jungkook look closely to him and saw how he's competing his inner self to say .

" Umm.. if.. if you don't have any problem can... Can I meet Jungie.. some times... I really like to spend time with him .. " jungkook heart'melts from the innocent wish.

He hesitatly grabs Taehyung hand and give a soft squeeze to it.

" You can .. I'm sure he loves to spend time with you... Ok." Taehyung show his big boxy smile that lighten up Jungkook eyes.

" Thanks.." they both went downstairs and then the Joen's say good bye to the Kim's.

Taehyung kept look at the car when his dad come to him.

" You love... Him son.." he states.

Tae felt like he got caught.. but coughs and look at his father.

" Wh.. what are you saying da.. dad.. lov.. love whom.." he giggle nervously.

Soo Hyun chuckle and walk his son inside.

" Joen Jungkook... I know about you son... I can see it in your eyes..." Tae felt tears fill his eyes because of his overwhelming feeling.

" Dad.. I.." he stutter but Soo Hyun hug him .

Tae hug his father, let his tears fall. Feeling so many things at a time.

" Wha.. what should I do that... Ar.. are you upset that I have feelings for a family man... Are you?" He can't help but question his dad.

Soo Hyun wipes his tears and smile a little.

" Yea.. I'm little bit worried not upset.. my bear... You choose someone who's already going from so much tae... He's was the one you told me about years back right... To whom you want to find...?" Tae nods .

" I'm not stopping you bear... But please don't get hurt.. you're mature enough tae .. and I'm sure you will do what's right... And maybe he still loves you.." tae look at his father with wide eyes.

Jungkook loves him .. still it's difficult to believe it.

" Don't worry... Time will solve everything... But... But if you think.. you both want to be with each other... Then go for it... And don't stop because he's married... Because that marriage is nothing but a deep hole of darkness where Jungkook is falling deep... Talk to him... Ok.." Soo Hyun left from there .

Taehyung think what his father told him.

What does dad mean his marriage is not like what it looks like.... I .. I have to talk to someone about it... I will fight for you jungkook... I'm not going to leave before fighting for my love... He smile in determination.

------------------------------------

Short chapter...
But please keep up with me...
I'll try to update soon..
So any guess what tae's father is talking about.

How will Taehyung will find about Jungkook marriage.

Please vote 💜
Please comment 💗💗

Borahae...