十八

Hii lovlies...
Thanks for your supportive comments..
And votes...
Hope you guys are liking the story so far..
Enjoy.(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠).
^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^.

At night..
---------

Taehyung let Jungkook borrow some of his oversized clothes to sleep in . Jungkook for a moment thought if they will fit him or not. He thank him and tae showed him the way to guest room .

Jungkook freshen up and change into the clothes he borrowed. Junghyung is right now listening to story from them.Hes happy that his baby is getting so much love.

He talked to his parents, they will be back till next week as the court hearing going to start soon.

He just hope everything goes well..

He comes out of the room to see what Junghyung is doing when he heard some laughing and giggling from the balcony he moved there and saw Taehyung stargazing with Junghyung on his lap .

He felt like his heart stop ... Because how can someone look this gorgeous that it seems it will vanish.

" Look like my baby is having fun... Huh..!" Taehyung turns around and saw a hot meal coming towards him.

Why he have to be this hot god... I'm having issues now .. Taehyung gulps and Jungkook can feel Taehyung checking him out and it did something to him.

He walk to them.

" Dada.... Me and taetae are talking to stars... Rlight .. taetae.. " Junghyung look at Taehyung who's still looking at the hot daddy there .

" Taetae... " He frantically look Jungie in confusion.

" Yes.. baby... " Jungkook chuckle but cleared his throat and whistles looking at the stars .

" You not listening to me... Hmmp... " Jungie pouts and got up from tae's lap only to sit on his dad's.

" Jungie... I'm sorry... Please baby .. come to taetae... Look .. there that star soo pretty... Jungie taetae is sorry... " Taehyung says with a pout and look at Jungie with big eyes .

" Dada... Can Jungie accept taetae sorry
.." Taehyung look at Jungkook and Jungkook look at the desparate eyes of Taehyung but he knows it's not for Jungie it's for him.

" You should... Baby.. look Taehyung is feeling sad.." Junghyung gasps and hug Taehyung as he ran to him . Tae chuckle and hug him back.

" It's shoo.. ok.. taetae ... Jungie is no mad... Otay .. so no sad.." Junghyung kiss Taehyung's cheeks and nose and Taehyung repeat the action kissing him on his face making Jungie giggle.

" My baby..." Tae and Jungkook said at the same time .

" Yesh... I'm dada's and taetae's baby... Dad come lay here with me and taetae... We watch stars .." Jungkook lay next to Taehyung as Junghyung is now lying on his chest .

" Dada... Look that star is you..." He says pointing his finger in the sky.

" Really... Hmm then what about me... Where's is taetae star..." Jungie pointed the next star to Jungkook one.

" And dada , taetae...that small star is Jungie..." Taehyung felt his heart content...it feels like he got what was missing in his life but it's still not easy way there ,he have to clear misunderstanding between Jungkook and him..

" Jungie... Jungie" Jungkook saw that his baby slept .

" He fall asleep...we...we should get him to room...it's.. chilly here.." Jungkook nods and got up ... taking Jungie with him.