Hii.. guys.
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂
Thank you for reads 💜🌺
Hope you enjoy this chapter 🥰..
..................

At night..

It's night time and jungkook is feeding his son, he's the one who cook today.

" Dada ... No this.. is yucky.." says Jungie with a big pout on his face.

" No.. champ you should not pick on veggies Jungie, . if you eat this dada will give icecream ok..." Jungie eyes light up after hearing icecream.

" Oh.. dada you should tell Jungie before... This.." jungkook chuckle at his tactics.

" Yeah... Yeah drama king.. " he says as he feed him wiping his mouth in between.

" I'm drama prince... Dada , you are king.. " he correct jungkook and the father Nodded.

" Dada... When will mumma come home..?" Jungie look at his father.

" Umm.. soon ok . She went for work hmm.." jungkook told him and give him glass of water as he finishes his meal.

" You got sit on couch ok... Dada coming after keeping these dishes in kitchen.." Jungie squeals loudly and ran to the couch.

" ITS IRON MAN TIME..." he should and jungkook smiles, he's happy when his son is.

Jungie sat on the couch and on the big screen of tv, he loves ves these movie night with his dada but he always wish that his mumma also accompany them.

" Mumma no coming this time..." He mumbled and look at dada coming with popcorn, he instantly put a smile on his face and clap his hands.

" Ready bub..." Jungkook put the movie and Jungie shouts... Getting hyper to watch his favourite movie.

" Yesh dada.." both son and dad duo watch the movie laughing and enjoying together. This what jungkook lives for, his son's happiness.

After half an hour he saw that Junghyung slept with his mouth open looking all cute.

Kook hold him and take him to his room, opening the door and the lights he made him lay on bed and cover him with his blanket, keeping his bunny plushie aside him.

" Love you my baby..." He kiss his forhead and peck his nose leaving the small lamp on and going downstairs to off the tv.

Jungkook sat down on the small bar in his home at the back side of the living room.

A big swimming pool, there with amazing sitting area there.

Filling his glass with some whisky 🥃 he took a big gulp and sign..

He's tired being alone, yes he have Jungie with him but sometimes he wants someone who can love him to.

His hyungs are there , always trying to pursue him to leave Jieun but he's in a difficult situation now.

His parents are not here right now so he can't handle the lawyers as well.

" I hope it ends soon... God why this is so messed up..?" He keeps drinking and after some time left to just lay on his bed because he hardly got sleep, he have insomnia.

He slept and times passes...

While Taehyung and Jimin comes to a club to enjoy their coming back home.

Though their families want to throw a party but they resist and says they just want something simple so they first had dinner together then play games as the elders went to home and the youngsters are here to booze .