스물넷

HII LOVLIES 🌺.
hope you guys are doing well 😊☺️.
Thanks for reading 💕
And voting 💜.
Enjoy the chapter 🙂.
♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
___________________________

The whole house of Jeon's are chaos, Mrs Joen running from here and there. Jhope is directing the helpers to put the things in the car.

" Yeah.. no, we are going to leave after an hour hmm.. ok" he cuts the call and make his way to Jungkook's room only to get shock after seeing his other friends are sleeping like fucking sleeping when he's working running here and there.

" GUYS... LITERALLY GET UP .. WE DON'T HAVE TIME .. JEON JUNGKOOK DO YOU WANT TO MARRY TAEHYUNG OR NOT..." Jungkook immediately got up and look around then groan after he saw his sunshine hyung smiling so bright.

" For fuck sake Jung Hoseok.. I'm going to kill you if you don't shut up ..." Yoongi stare at him with his catty sleepy eyes . On the other hand Namjoon is all wide awake now.

" Get up grandpa... It's almost time to leave now. " Jhope said and all the three got up from the bed .

Namjoon went inside the bathroom to wash his face while Yoongi kept lying on the bed.

Jungkook took his phone and dial tae's number. The bell rang and he waited till his fiance pick it up.

Hello koo...

Jungkook grins and said hii.

Well when you guys are leaving... We are on our way to the airport you know.. Jungie is sleeping right now, koo..

" We are just leaving babe... Just call you to check on both of you .. ok, take rest in between the ride hmm .. I'll see you there then ok.."

Hmm. Ok.. you too, don't forget anything ok.. I'll keep the phone now love you...

" Bye love you..." He then look at three pairs of eyes that are staring him.

" What.?!" He asks the three of his Hyung shrugged and said nothing.

All the four of them to their bags downstairs and Mr Joen and Mrs Jeon with relatives already left to the airport .

" Ok.. me and Suga hyung will drive in one.. and Joon Hyung , you drive with hobi hyung then" they sat in their cars and left Seoul to outskirts where the resort is.

The Kim's and Jeon's decided to keep the wedding very intimate only their families going to make presence there . No media or anything as they don't want a fuss to be created.

Jungkook himself choose the resort and book it for three days thats in Bali.

Yes Taehyung wants their marriage to be in Bali , the amazing destination.

Taehyung with Jungie left together as their son wants to spend time with his new momma , and Jungkook almost whine as he got jealous that his son will got to spend time with his love and here he can't even meet each other.

Jungkook is humming driving the car, looking outside at the beautiful view . Suga is sleeping at the back seat .

" Only... Two days more then I'm not going to leave you for a second..." He whisper and speed up the car .

Their cars reached at the airport where the Kim's are waiting for their arrival so they can proceed with the check in.

They are taking Joen's private jet .

Junghyung is being grumpy right now as he had to get up from his sleep.

" Momma... I'm slweepy...." He cutely pouts and rub his eyes with his small fists.