열일곱

Hii guys..
Hope you guys are doing well...
Here is another update... As promised..
Thanks for lovely votes .
Enjoy (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆...
___________________________

Next day...
_______

After what happened last night between Jungkook and Taehyung, Taehyung can't able to control his emotions and break in front of Jungkook but jungkook make his heart determine that this time he will not going to give Taehyung an easy chance to play with his feelings again, so he ask tae to walk out . But Taehyung doesn't know if he's asking him to walk out from the house or from his heart .

He left from there and went to his home only to met his father on the way .

" Are you alright taebear .." Taehyung hides his tears with a fake smile and left to his room only to cry in the shower.

But Soo Hyun know that his son is sad... Hurt .. only if he could get him his happiness years back.

Now a new morning, Taehyung is out of Seoul for photoshoot, today he didn't get any good morning text from Jungkook which he sulk about the whole ride .

Inside the vanity he's getting ready for outdoor shoot .. the weather is amazing but his mood is not .

" Tae.. the set up is ready... Come fast" the assistant of directors says . He hums and look at himself last time before leaving to the set area.

It's very beautiful.. a garden near a Lake , Taehyung really likes these types of locations.

" Are you ready Taehyung.." the photographer asked .

" Yeah... Mark.." he start posing for the camera, as Mark compliment him.

" Yeah... Just lean a little bit... Hmm" Taehyung change his pose . Starting from sitting to looking ahead, giving the expression everything on point.

After half an hour, the shoot got completed and Mark asked tae to choose his favourite one for cover... So that he can recommend it to the Vogue creative team.

" See which one you like...?" Taehyung come forward took a look at the picture that comes out very great.

" Which one you think is the best..?" Taehyung asked mark.

Mark look through them and pointed at first one.

" Hmm I also feel the same... Lock this one... Thanks Mark.." tae hug him and thanks everyone.

They pack up and everyone start leaving. Taehyung sit in the car as his bodyguard sat in front with the driver.While his manager and assistant sit next to him.

They drive towards the main city . Taehyung think what jungkook might be doing... Is he still angry or he's upset he didn't know.

" Sir ... Should we stop somewhere?" Ask the assistant.

" Huh... I'm yeah stop near the Violets cafe... I'll like to have something" they drive to the said destination and as they reach there , his manager and bodyguard get down first then Taehyung and his assistant.

All walk inside as they didn't find it much crowded as it's still early in the morning.

" Excuse we'll like to a get a table for four..." Manager said .

" Sure sir... This way . " The waiter show them the table and everyone order something for themselves.

Taehyung is liking the aroma around, finding something to divert his mind from last night activities.

Taehyung is scrolling his phone when a voice get his attention.

He look up and saw four man coming inside the cafe , looking all fresh .